WhatsApp Download is very simple when you have the supported device install it. To install WhatsApp on your computer, access our website from your computer’s browser, download it from the Apple App Store or the Microsoft Store. This app can be enjoy with the supported gadget or device. This page will assist you on WhatsApp Download. Just follow the procedures mention below.
WhatsApp can be used right from your desktop without a browser. WhatsApp can only be installed on your computer if your operating system is Windows 8.1 (or newer) or macOS 10.10 (or newer). For all other operating systems, you can use WhatsApp on your browser here.
How to Install WhatsApp on your Devices
Follow the simple steps below to install Whatsapp on your device:
- To install on Windows 8.1+
- On your computer’s browser, go to the download page to download the .exe file.
- Once the download is complete,
- open the WhatsApp.exe to install WhatsApp on your computer.
- When the install is complete,
- Launch WhatsApp on your computer and scan the QR code to log in.
- To install on macOS 10.10+
- On your computer’s browser, navigate to the download page to download the .dmg file.
- Once the download is complete, open the WhatsApp.dmg file to run WhatsApp Installer.
- On your first install, the application will prompt if you would like to add WhatsApp to your Applications folder and your desktop dock.
- When the install is complete, launch WhatsApp on your computer and scan the QR code to log in.
Alternatively, you can download and install it from the Apple App Store.
- To scan the QR code
- Android: Chats screen > More options > WhatsApp Web.
- iPhone iOS 8.1+: Settings > WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
- Windows Phone 8.1+: Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
Note: ARM processors and Linux based systems are not supported.
For more questions and contributions about WhatsApp Download , use the comment sections below.