WhatsApp Web Online Login – How to Download WhatsApp Online. WhatsApp Web login allows you to access your WhatsApp account on your desktop and laptop. The Whatsapp web has been an excellent feature WhatsApp has introduced its platform, enabling its users to access their WhatsApp accounts on the web using laptops or Desktop computers. WhatsApp users can also use all features just like its mobile phone app version.
WhatsApp Web Online Login
This is actually a very nice way to communicate with your loved ones your family and friends in a more convenient way than ever before.
While using Whatsapp web online, it is important you should know that any change on your WhatsApp web account takes effect on your WhatsApp mobile phone as well. And when you use WhatsApp Web all sent and received messages are automatically synced instantly between your phone and your computer.
Devices that Support WhatsApp Web
Below are the devices that are eligible to WhatsApp web login for the moment :
WhatsApp Web online is currently available for Android;
- iPhone 8.1+,
- Windows Phone 8.0,
- Windows Phone 8.1,
- Nokia S60,
- Nokia S40 EVO,
- BlackBerry 10 phones.
If you don’t have one of these devices listed above you can not be able to use WhatsApp web, but if you do, then you can proceed to sign in to your WhatsApp account online by following these steps according to your device type.
WhatsApp Web Login Procedures
Whatsapp web login using an Android device is straightforward if you follow the steps below:
- Open WhatsApp webpage https://web.whatsapp.com
- Tap on WhatsApp Web on your phone to get a QR code which you will have to scan in your computer’s browser in order to access your account online.
In case you do not find the Web option on your device let us know in the comment box below.
How to Download WhatsApp Online
- To download Whatsapp on Windows 8.1+
On your computer’s browser, navigate to the download page to download the .exe file.
Once the download is complete, open WhatsApp.exe to install WhatsApp on your computer.
When the installation is complete, launch WhatsApp on your computer and scan the QR code to log in.
- To install on macOS 10.10+
- On your computer’s browser, navigate to the download page to download the .dmg file.
- Once the download is complete, open the WhatsApp.dmg file to run WhatsApp Installer.
- On your first install, the application will prompt if you would like to add WhatsApp to your Applications folder and your desktop dock.
- When the installation is complete, launch WhatsApp on your computer and scan the QR code to log in.
Alternatively, you can download and install it from the Apple App Store.
To scan the QR code
- Android: Chats screen > More options > WhatsApp Web.
- iPhone iOS 8.1+: Settings > WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
- Windows Phone 8.1+: Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.