How to Check Your UTME Result 2022 – Is it possible to check your UTME results on phone or online? The answer is capital yes. You can check JAMB or UTME results online using your phone or other internet connection gadget.
UTME Result 2022
Candidates can go to the JAMB official website using a PC or a mobile Chrome browser. Please note that the JAMB 2022 Results are normally released in batches, so those who have not yet received their results from the First Batch can check back here frequently for updates.
UTME 2022 Result Portal
Caution! The official result site for JAMB Result 2022 is not http://www.jamb.gov.ng. We released the JAMB Result Update to assist those who are looking for their results. We do not charge anything for the information provided in this guide.
Is JAMB Result 2022 Available Online
Candidates should visit Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board official website using a PC or chrome browser on mobile to check their Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Score. Please note that the board usually releases the JAMB Result 2022 in batches and those who are yet to see their results on the First Batch are advised to check here often for subsequent lists.
Recommended: Jamb Result 2022 is Out
How to Check Your UTME Result 2022
To review JAMB 2022 results, candidates are advised to use only their registration number, all students should follow the instructions below.
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults to check your JAMB results.
- In the appropriate column, type your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address.
- Select ‘Check My Results’ from the drop-down menu.
- If your result is ready, the portal will load it.
Congratulations if you have pass , if you failed, do not worry next year is another chance.
Remember that the 2022 JAMB UTME results were not available online because candidates were instructed to verify their results via text message.
How to check your Original JAMB Result 2022 Online
You must visit the Original Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Portal without that you can’t access your result just follow our comprehensive instructions you will get to know how to view and print your Original JAMB Result.
- To check your JAMB result at the original portal visit @ https://portal.JAMB .gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/CheckUTMEResults.
- Make sure you entered your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Click on “Check My Results”.
How to Check UTME Result 2022 Via Text Message
1: Text the word RESULT to the number 55019.
2: You will receive an SMS with your results shortly. This, though, is contingent on your network provider.
The following are the predicted responses:
If a candidate enters a phone number that was not used to register, he will receive a message saying, “This phone number was not used for registration.”
“Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows…,” a message will be sent to a candidate who has obtained a result. (and the necessary information will be provided).
- If a result is withheld, the candidate will receive a message that says “Result Withheld.”
- If an applicant is granted the benefit of the doubt, the message would read: “Result withheld pending upload of clarifications/documents requested from you.”
- If a candidate was missing, the feedback will be “CANDIDATE ABSENT.”
- A candidate who was MIA WITHOUT REGISTRATION NUMBER AND CANCELLED will be told of this.
- An applicant who gains unauthorized entry to the test hall will receive the message “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall.”
Don’t get confused, printing your original Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board result is the same as how to print the JAMB result slip. That means you must have created your e-facility account.
Cut-off points for this year’s admission into universities, polytechnics, colleges of education, and monotechnics have been issued by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB ).
For admissions to universities, polytechnics, colleges of education, and innovation enterprises, JAMB recommends minimum cut-off marks of 160, 120, 100, and 100, respectively.
Universities — 160 Polytechnics — 120 Education Colleges — 100
100 innovating businesses.
Institutions, on the other hand, are free to lift their admission cut-off marks above the JAMB minimum. The 2022 Combined Policy Meetings on Admissions into Nigerian Tertiary Institutions made these decisions.
Prof. Is-haq Oloyede, JAMB Registrar, stated that institutions are not to go below the minimum cut-off points set at the meeting for admissions.
“What JAMB has done is recommend; we will only assess the minimum; whatever you decide as your admission cut-off point is your decision,” he explained.
The board will ensure that the Senate’s requirements are strictly observed by admission officers at the universities and that no goalposts are shifted in the middle of the admission process.
How to Print the Original JAMB Result Slip for the Year 2022
This is to remind all candidates who took the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB Unified )’s Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in 2022 and previous years that they can now print their original results slips online.
During admission screening, you will need to show the original result slip. You can do it yourself, but you will need to pay N1,000 to view and print the original result slip via the JAMB portal.
- Visit http://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/Login to access your JAMB profile.
- Click “Print Result Slip” from the list of services (on the left side of the page), then “Continue with Payment” to pay using the Remita platform.
- You can now print your result slip by ‘selecting your exam year’ and entering your ‘JAMB registration number’ in the appropriate columns after making a successful payment.
Congratulations to all participants of the 2022 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Examination, according to the report we received earlier, the utme Result 2022 is one of the best and successful Examinations so far and the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board wish all candidates very successful results.
Feel free to ask for help about How to Check Your UTME Result 2022, using the comment box below.