Facebook Gaming Live – Facebook can be regarded as one of the best places to grow business, competition challenges, even so in the gaming world, with lots of Facebook games available today.
Facebook Gaming Live
Facebook rules the world of entertainment and its ground in the social life-world, making it the leading social app of our generation. It was in the past that people use Facebook for chats and uploading photos.
Today,Facebook Video Game Streaming games on Facebook lets you share your play experiences with friends, followers and fans.
How to Create Facebook Gaming Live Stream
1. Go to Facebook Page Here
2. Set up a Gaming Video Creator Page.
3. Choose an encoder. Ideally, using a dedicated appliance encoder such as a Wowza ClearCaster will provide the most reliable streaming experience.
If an appliance encoder is not an option, other software encoders you can download include OBS, XSplit, and Streamlabs OBS. Note: If you download and use a software encoder, make sure to run only necessary software on your machine for the optimal streaming experience.
Continue with these steps;
- Go to the Creator Portal.
- Click Create Live Stream.
- Under Choose where to post your live broadcast, select your Gaming Video Creator Page.
- Copy the Stream Key and/or Server URL and paste into the Settings of your streaming software.
- Don’t share your Stream Key. Anyone who has access to it can stream video to your post.
- Under Service select Facebook Live.
- Go to your streaming software and start streaming. You’ll see a preview of your stream on Facebook where the Server URL and Stream Key are displayed.
- In the Creator Portal, tag the game and write a description for your followers.
- Click Go Live to begin your stream.
See Also: How to Play Crash Team Racing Nitro-fueled Game
Alternatively, you can also follow these guidelines below;
- Log in to facebook.com/live/create and click on “create a live stream”.
- Select where you’d like to post your stream, (gaming group or on your timeline).
- Copy to stream key and URL of the server to your clipboard and paste on your preferred streaming app.
- State the game you’re playing and give your stream a name for others to identify with.
- After naming your stream, click on “start streaming“ on your preferred streaming app.
- Check for the preview of your stream on Facebook, once you see this,
- Click on “Go live“.
Once you complete these steps, you’re now live on Facebook, where your friends can see whichever game you’re playing.