NIS Shortlisted Candidates for 2019/2020 Recruitment – Nigeria Immigration Service announced shortlisted candidates for Shortlisted Candidates for 2019/2020 Recruitment. If you applied successfully, you should go through this page to know whether you are among the successful candidates.
NIS Shortlisted Candidates for 2019/2020 Recruitment
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has released the list of successful candidates who participated in the NIS 2019 Recruitment Exercise. The name of successful candidates for Nigerian immigration is now available online.
According to the statement released by the management and published on NIS official website: “This is to notify the General Public and candidates that applied for the 2018 NIS Recruitment, the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) has shortlisted successful candidates and has sent out invitations.
To know if you have been Shortlisted, please check the email used during application. In case you were not shortlisted. Kindly be patient as future opening will be announced at other times”
The Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Physical Examination and Document Verification Exercise for successful applicants, (Inspector) (Assistant), will hold start on 7th Dec 2020. The exercise will hold at all the NIS state command headquarters nationwide starting from 9.00am.
How to Check NIS Shortlisted Candidates 2019
1) To check your application status, visit the NIS Recruitment Portal on https://nisrecruitment.org.ng/
2) Enter your Application ID or email address in the box provided.
3) Click on Check Shortlist to display your application status.
N/B: Shortlisted candidates should come to the Screening Center with the following;
1) Print out of the screening Invitation Letter;
2) Print out of Application Confirmation slip with ID number;
3) Completed Referee/ Guarantor’s Form;
4) Recent Medical Certificate for Fitness obtained from a Government Hospital;
5) Originals of your Credentials;
6) A pair of White Canvas, White Short, and Vest with White Stockings.
All candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the dates as scheduled as failure to do so will attract penalty.
For latest updates, questions and contributions on Shortlisted Candidates, Use the comment box below.