Flemish Government Scholarship Award 2023 – Candidates who wish to apply for the Scholarship award have the opportunity to apply for Flemish Government Scholarship Award 2023.
Flemish Government Scholarship Award 2023
The Flemish Ministry of Education and Training is pleased to offer outstanding student opportunities to pursue their master’s program for the 2023/2024 academic session in Flanders and Brussels.
This master award program includes (€9,600 per annum) a grant and a tuition fee waiver per academic session for the duration of the studies. The government wishes to support and encourage intelligent students with this program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Flemish Ministry of Education and Training
Scholarship to be taken in Belgium.
Award Level: Masters
Award Worth: €9 600 + a tuition fee waiver
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the universities
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For Flemish Government Scholarship Award 2023
To become eligible for this program, students must meet the following requirement:
- Applicants must apply to take up a master’s degree program at a Flemish higher education institution.
- Applicant should have a high standard of academic performance and/or potential.
- Applicants have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 out of 4.0.
Applicants have a good knowledge of the English language with evidence.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership abilities.
A grant of €9 600 + a tuition fee waiver per academic year (60 ECTS)
The grant is paid in installments and covers accommodation costs, insurance, and a significant amount of their living expenses.
- Applicants should check if they are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should submit their application to the host institution.
- The host institution preselects the eligible applications.
- The host institution starts the application procedure for the Master Mind Scholarship by creating your application file in the Mobility-Online application tool.
- Applicants will receive an email generated by the Mobility-Online tool notifying them of being preselected for a Master Mind Scholarship
- Applicants should register in the Mobility-Online tool and complete their application file in the Mobility-Online tool before the deadline.
- Passport photo
- International passport or national ID
- A Curriculum Vitae (including your American GPA out of 4.0 and if applicable your publications, academic awards, previous scholarships, etc.)
- Transcript of records; if written in a language other than Dutch, French, German, or English, a certified translation must be enclosed.
- English language test results or letter of exemption provided by the host university
- Letter of motivation written in English
- Two letters of recommendation from professors of your (previous) home university written in English.
- Copy of acquired diploma(s) with a certified translation if not written in English.