How To Verify Facebook Page – Facebook page verification can be done in a simple manner, It can be necessary to verify your Facebook and start earning from it. Verified badges on Facebook and Instagram appear next to the Page or account’s name, as well as in search.
Facebook Page Verification
To verify Facebook page is another ways of earning money, it means that the owner of account has being confirmed to be real. This shows that they have confirmed that an account is the authentic presence of the creator, public figure, celebrity, or global brand it represents and helps people more easily find the funds they wish to follow.
Facebook verification team verifies all requests thoroughly and bases their review on several inputs to determine whether an account is eligible to be verified.
Facebook Verification Eligibility
To be considered for a blue verified badge, Facebook Pages and profiles must adhere to their Terms of Service and Community Standards, as well as have a profile photo, cover photo, and a Page name that follows our guidelines. Instagram accounts must follow our Terms of Service and Community Guidelines.
Accounts must also be:
Your account must represent a real person, registered business, or entity.
Your account must be public and have a bio, profile picture, and at least one post. Your profile can’t contain “add me” links to other social media services.
Your account must be the unique presence of the entity it represents. Generally, one account per entity may be verified, with exceptions for language-specific accounts. We don’t verify general interest accounts (e.g. puppy memes).
Your account must represent a well-known, highly searched-for individual, brand, or entity. We review accounts that are featured in multiple news sources. We don’t consider paid or promotional content as sources for review.
Remember that if you provide false or misleading information during the verification process, we will remove your verified badge and may take additional action to delete your account.
How To Verify Facebook Page – Apply for a Facebook verification badge
- Make sure you’re logged in to the account you’re requesting a verified badge for.
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings > Account > Request Verification.
- Enter your full name and provide the required form of identification (example: government-issued photo ID).
You can apply for verification by filling out this form. to verify now
Note the following;
- If your account represents a person, you’ll need a copy of your official government-issued photo identification (e.g. passport, driving license, national identification card) to validate your request.
- If your account represents an organization, you’ll need a copy of a phone or utility bill, a certificate of formation, articles of incorporation, or tax exemption documents.
- Please also include a few sentences explaining why the account should receive the verified badge, and relevant URLs that help illustrate the account’s notability.
Use the comment box below for questions and contri utions about How To Verify Facebook Page.