Europe Highest Paying Jobs 2022 – All applicants can apply for Europe’s Highest Paying Jobs 2022. Europe is a Land of Opportunity for many people around the world. The average salary in Europe is 2,000 Euro. Confused about which career path pays well & feeds your passion? All Nationality Holders are eligible to get International Jobs in Europe 2022.
Europe Highest Paying Jobs 2022
Finding a job in Europe may not be hard if you have the required qualifications. It would be easy if you follow a well-planned job search strategy and get your work visa.
Europe consists of 44 Countries having World’s best Educational system and Highly Paid Jobs. Earn Euros while doing a job in Europe.
When deciding upon a career, international students consider multiple factors, such as their personal and professional goals and more. The European Job market is huge and pays high compared to other nations to people. Along with Jobs, many Fully Funded Scholarships in Europe without IELTS are open. Switzerland has the highest average wages in Europe, Estonia has the lowest
Luxembourg has by far the highest minimum wage of €13.05, followed by Ireland, the Netherlands, Germany, and Belgium. Bulgaria has the lowest at €2.19, followed by Hungary and Romania. So, before you plan your career, and if income is an important key element in choosing Europe then do check out our list of best-paying jobs in Europe.
List of Europe’s Highest Paying Jobs in 2022
- Doctors: Doctors earn high incomes in most parts of the world.
- Finance: Some of the highest paying jobs in finance include financial analysts, financial managers, and financial directors. …
- Petroleum Engineer
- English teacher
- Outsourcing executive
- IT Jobs
Also Read: Apply for Cleaning Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Jobs by Occupation
Here are Jobs by Occupation in Europe.
- Shop sales assistants (125683)
- Freight handlers (92181)
- Manufacturing laborers not elsewhere classified (69622)
- Nursing professionals (69304)
- Cleaners and helpers in offices, hotels, and other establishments (57358)
- Agricultural and industrial machinery mechanics and repairers (56463)
- Heavy truck and lorry drivers (53559)
- Waiters (49451)
- Accountants (49156)
- Building and related electricians (48998)
- Cooks (48529)
- Social work associate professionals (46375)
- Secretaries (General) (44506)
- Metal working machine tool setters and operators (40726)
- Health care assistants (38322)
- Motor vehicle mechanics and repairers (37511)
- Accounting associate professionals (37425)
- Plumbers and pipe fitters (31759)
- Accommodation And Food Service Activities (121565)
- Activities Of Extraterritorial Organisations And Bodies (496)
- Activities Of Households As Employers; Undifferentiated Goods- And Services-producing
- Activities Of Households For Own Use (1186)
- Administrative And Support Service Activities (850242)
- Agriculture, Forestry, And Fishing (16115)
- Arts, Entertainment And Recreation (13175)
- Construction (113335)
- Education (66099)
- Electricity, Gas, Steam, And Air Conditioning Supply (6122)
- Financial And Insurance Activities (27956)
- Human Health And Social Work Activities (197471)
- Information And Communication (65842)
Hint & Tips For Jobseeker
As certain job sectors are in demand in particular EU countries, highly-qualified jobseekers have good chances of finding a job abroad.
If you plan to start your professional career, find a new job, or a training opportunity in another country of the European Economic Area (EEA).
If you have foreign language skills, are flexible & motivated to adapt both to a new job and to a new country and cultural environment, then you have the profile to embrace an international career!
Related: Highest Paying Jobs In USA – How To Secure Jobs In USA
Steps to Starting a new Career in Europe
- Finding information on jobs abroad
- Practical and legal aspects of mobility
- Applying for a job abroad
- The selection tests & the interview
- Moving abroad
- Settling in a new country
How To Apply For European Jobs
More than 1000 EURES advisers are ready to advise and assist you on all matters related to the European job market. Visit: https://ec.europa.eu/eures/portal/jv-se/home.