How to Connect Instagram with Facebook Account – Instagram function very well when you connect it with your Facebook account. Once your accounts are linked, you can follow your Facebook friends on Instagram and even post directly to both Instagram and Facebook at the same time using the Instagram app.
How to Connect Instagram With Facebook Account
Posting Instagram pictures and videos to your Facebook account is very possible, but it is not possible to post things from Facebook directly to Instagram.
- First download your Instagram App Here
- Tap the Instagram app to open it: If you aren’t signed into your Instagram account on your device, you’ll need to do so in order to access the Instagram settings.
- Click on the Profile button: This is the person-shaped icon in the bottom right corner of your screen; tapping it will take you to your Instagram account.
- Tap ⚙️icon (iPhone) or ⋮ icon (Android): This is in the top-right of the profile page and will open the “Options” menu. Follow every step.
On Android, this icon resembles a vertical stack of three dots.
- Hit the “Linked Accounts” option. This is under the “Settings” subheading.
- Tap the “Facebook” option. This will redirect you to a Facebook login page. Note that you can also link your Twitter, Tumblr, and Flickr accounts from this menu.
- Enter your Facebook email address and password. This will log you into your Facebook account from within Instagram.
- You may first be asked if you would rather Log in with the Facebook app or Log in with phone and email. If you choose to log in with the app, tap
- Now, open when prompted to open the Facebook app.
- Select who can view your Instagram posts on Facebook. Tap the drop-down menu and select one of the following privacy options: Public, Friends,Friends except acquaintances, Only Me, Acquaintances
- Tap OK: If you are prompted to open Instagram, tap Open. Instagram
- Review your posting options. You can enable dual-posting, wherein every post you make on Instagram is replicated on your Facebook page, by tapping “OK”. If you don’t want to allow dual-posting, tap “Not Now”; this will return you to the Instagram Options menu.
- You can revisit this option at any time by tapping the “Facebook” tab under the Linked Accounts menu.
- You can also unlink your account from Facebook by opening the Linked Accounts menu and tapping the “Unlink” option.
For more information, always check this page.
Use the comment box below for questions and contributions about How to Connect Instagram with Facebook Account.