South Korean KAIST Scholarships 2023 – KAIST offers Fully Funded Scholarships. The very renowned South Korean KAIST Scholarships 2023 for the Spring 2023 admissions is accepting applications from international students. The KAIST International Graduate program for international students is a Fully Funded opportunity to pursue Masters, MPhil, or Ph.D. Degree. Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) Scholarships. Major changes have been made in the KAIST Admission process and new programs have been launched too.
South Korean KAIST Scholarships 2023
KAIST is a highly competitive global University to get admission. So, be sure to prepare all the Required documents for Scholarships to get a Scholarship at KAIST University for 2023.
South Korea is one of the leading countries in education, Games, and Culture and the current generation is addicted to Korean Seasons and K-pop (BTS being the favorite). KAIST is the 2nd Top University in Korea and 223rd in the world. Established in 1971 as the Nation’s First Institution. For spring 2023 KAIST has launched a New Graduate Program “Global Technology Innovation Program(GTIP)” a 2-year degree in Management (MA) and Engineering (MS).
Each year KAIST offers approximately 300 Scholarships for Masters’ Ph.D. Programs. A wide range of Academic Disciplines is available at KAIST with five colleges and seven schools. If you don’t have IELTS, you can submit English Proficiency Certificate from Your University. All the Courses will be held in English at KAIST University. And South Korean Plays an important role in proving Scholarships.
The details about the South Korean KAIST Scholarships 2023 are available below.
South Korean KAIST Scholarships 2023 Details
- Scholarship Country: South Korea
- University: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- No. of Scholarships: More than 300
- Deadline: 15th September 2022
Financial Support for KAIST Scholarship 2023
KAIST University offers 3 Types of Scholarships. Applicants can select and apply for any Scholarship during the admission application for KAIST.
KAIST International Student Scholarship (KAIST Scholarship)
- Full Tuition Fee: tuition exemption for 4 semesters (MS) / 8 semesters (PhD)
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month (for MS) or 400,000 KRW per month (for PhD)
- Medical Insurance
- Additional Stipend can be available for research assistants
- Requirements: Check Here
GKS Scholarship at KAIST (Global Korea Scholarship)
GKS is a Korean Government Scholarship for International applicants that covers:
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Resettlement Allowance (KRW 200,000)
- Living Allowance (KRW 900,000)
- Medical Insurance (KRW 20,000)
- Language Courses
- Full Tuition Fees
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Research Support (KRW 210,000 – 240,000)
- Printing Costs (Dissertation) (KRW 500,000 – 800,000)
- Completion Grant
- Requirements: Check Here
Other Scholarships at KAIST
- China-KAIST Scholarships (For Chinese Citizens)
- Russian Government Scholarship (For Russian Citizens)
- Taiwan-KAIST Scholarships (For Taiwan)
- Science without Borders Korea (For Brazil)
- Chung Mong-Koo Foundation Global Scholarship (For Citizens of 8 ASEAN Member Countries)
- Requirements: Check Here
Study Fields at KAIST For MS, PhD
KAIST University offers the following fields of study:
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
- School of Transdisciplinary Studies
- Global Technology Innovation Program(GTIP)” (New Graduate Program)* Read about that Program Here
English Test Proficiency Exemption
Applicants who are nationals of English Native speaking countries (Guyana, New Zealand, United States, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada) or officially English-speaking countries (e.g. India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Kenya, etc.) are EXEMPT from submitting the EPT report. (An English Lecture Certificate is required for those who studied in officially English-speaking countries.) which is called English Proficiency Language Certificate.
The Eligibility For the KAIST Masters, Ph.D. The scholarship is as follows:
- A candidate must not hold Korean nationality.
- All international students are encouraged to apply.
- For the master’s degree program, A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- For the doctoral degree program, A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree/Master’s Degree.
Documentation Required for KAIST 2023 Scholarship
- Passport/National ID Copy
- Application Form
- Recommendation Letter
- Research Proposal
- Motivation Letter
The last date to submit the online application form for KAIST University Scholarship 2023 is 15th September 2022
Steps to Apply for KAIST Scholarship 2023
- A Very Short Introduction to KAIST International Graduate Admission. All the application Process is Online.
- Navigate to the KAIST Graduate Admission Website.
- All the updates regarding the application and result announcements will be published here