How To Change My Facebook Language Back To English – Facebook has the ability to display text in more than 100 languages — including some novelty ones like “Pirate English.” If you want to change your language, you can do so in two ways — on the Facebook website or on your mobile Facebook app. Here’s how it works:
Facebook Language Setting
Follow the steps to change your language on Facebook:
- Go to the language settings.
- In the Facebook language section,
- Select Edit (it will be in the current language that you set).
- Select the Show Facebook in this language drop-down menu and find your language.
- Then, select Save Changes to save the change
See Also: Steps to Report Hacked Facebook Account
How To Change My Facebook Language Back To English
- Visit your Facebook account www.facebook.com
- Go to the bottom on the left side Facebook © YYYY will be written.
- Click on any thing appears just a little right of Facebook © YYYY. this word means “language ”
- Select English or double click English.
- Now this page will appear in English but the next pages after u login will not. for that follow the steps bellow.
- Now login
- Again go to the left bottom of the page
- Click on what ever appears to a little right of Facebook © YYYY
- Enjoy Facebook in English.
Related Post: How to Change Facebook Language
For questions and contributions on How To Change My FB Language Back To English post, use the comment box below.
Kindly share this post to your friends and families on the social media using the share buttons below.