Why Facebook Lock My Comment – If you are using auto comment bot or using fast bot comment so Facebook never like this, Facebook will block your comment and warn you that never use again fast comment bot.
Why Facebook Lock My Comment
And when you use same text in every post comment then Facebook see that you using same comment on every post so it will block your comment but if you use slowly comment and slowly Facebook bot now Facebook will never block your comment.
Recommended: How To Delete Facebook Account
Why Facebook Lock My Comment And How I Can Unlock It
So if you’ve being blocked from commenting on Facebook and you really want to unblock your account, here is trick to unlock your all comments or like within few hours.
1) Login your Facebook account.
2) Now try to comment any emoji in any post and check that your comment is blocked.
3) If your comment is blocked so you need to open this link.
4) Now type your Facebook password. And click on continue
5) Click on continue and secure your Facebook account.
6) Now click on get started .
7) Now Facebook will checking your user name, password, name etc.
8) Now Facebook warn you that change your password and check your basic info( old name, email, date of birth ) and check your activity.
9) Give new password here.
10) Now select your present email or phone number not old.
11) Then check your recent activity. And delete some comments.
12) Now go to news feed.
13) Now you will wait few hour. In this hour you can never give any comment OK if you gave you will never unlock your comment.
I hope this was helpful to unlock your comments on Facebook, kindly share this with all your contact so as to enlighten them if their comments gets locked.