USSD 9mobile Account Balance – Have you been looking for the fastest and easiest method to check your 9mobile account balance? Do you know that 9mobile is the same as Etisalat? Are you looking for how to check your Etisalat account balance using USSD code? Then this article will be of serious assistance to you. Go ahead and read it and learn more.
How to Check 9mobile Account Balance via USSD
Etisalat or 9mobille as you may choose to call is a multinational company based in the UAE which has grown to the extent that it has its operations spread across the middle-east and Africa as a whole. On 14thJuly 2017, the company changed its name from Etisalat to9mobile.
In 2008, it began its operations in Nigeria with major operations to include- data provision, GSM as well as international roaming services to its customers.
USSD 9mobile Account Balance
To check your Etisalat account balance using the USSD 9mobile account balance method, there are only but two ways which are-
This is very simple and efficient to use. Simply follow the guides below:
Send after dialing *232# on your phone.
Immediate within seconds, your account balance/airtime credit will be displayed on your phone
You will also receive an SMS showing your account balance.
My9Mobile App Check
- Before using this method, you must visit the google Playstore and download/install the 9Mobile app.
- Using either your Facebook or Gmail account, log in to the app.
- Search for “Check Balance” option and click on it. Your account balance will be displayed.
Etisalat Bank Recharge – USSD 9mobile Account Balance
- Do you know that many different ways of recharging your Etisalat account exist? When you check your 9mobile account balance and need to top-up or recharge your account, then follow the methods outline:
- Etisalat mobile application is among the most convenient ways of account recharging. It is completely free and available both on IOS and Android mobile platforms.
You can use recharge cards and eVouchers to top up your mobile balance: This is the traditional and conventional method. Visit the nearest recharge card center and buy an eVoucher, dial *120*voucher number# and send.
In case you own a prepaid or postpaid mobile account, its easy to transfer credit to your account. Simply dial *100*phone number*amount# and send.
Etisalat has international credit transfer service. It allows you to transfer credit to any number. This service is free. You only need to send international number via SMS to 1700.
Etisalat payment machines – here, you can do a recharge. You can find them in any Etisalat’s store.
You can also use any bank’s ATM channel to recharge your balance also. Online banking, phone banking, and other services can serve this purpose.