How To Remove Tag On Facebook – Do you know you can untag yourself from any post you do not like?. Notifications from friend’s post can sometimes be annoying. Imagine a friend of yours updated his/her status or changed his or her profile picture and tagged you. Read the details below.
How To Remove Tag On Facebook Post
The tagging is not bad but getting notifications from every Tom, Dick And Harry that comments on the post is what will likely bother us. Now, we can untag ourselves from an update on a friend’s post or. Its very simple.
Follow the instructions below to see how to do it.
Using Mobile Phone
To remove a tag from a post you’ve been tagged in:
1. Tap ? at the top right hand corner of your fb page
2. Click on your name, this action takes you to your profile
3. Scroll through your timeline to search for the post you want to untag yourself from
4. Click on the top right of the post and select Remove Tag.
5. Tap Ok when prompted.’
Learn More>>>> How to Delete Facebook Notifications
1. Log in your profile on Facebook (email address or phone number and password)
2. Click on the on the upper right hand corner of your Facebook page
3. On the drop-down menu, click on Activity log.
4. Click on Posts you’re tagged in at the left-hand side of the page.
5. This will pop up a screen that shows all the posts you’ve been tagged in, scroll through and select the post you want to untag yourself from by clicking on the pencil icon by the right of the post.
6. On the drop down menu, click on Report/Remove tag.
7. On the screen that pops up, tell Facebook the reason you want to be untagged then click on Continue
8. Follow the prompt.
Simple! Start untagging yourself from those post you don’t like now!
For questions and contributions about How To Remove Tag On Facebook, use the comment box below.