Npower Batch C Test – The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) has commenced the assessment test for Npower Batch C 2021. Go through the post in order to know how to login and write yours.
Npower Batch C Test (What You Should Know about Npower Batch C)
The Npower Batch C 2021 is being managed by the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS).
The National Social Investment Program of Nigeria is a social welfare initiative created by the Federal government of Nigeria in 2015 under the direction of the National Social Investment Office.
NASIMS was created to ensure a more equitable distribution of resources to vulnerable populations, including children, youth, and women.
It is required that applicants update their records on the NASIMS portal to be able proceed with taking the Npower Test
Things to Note About Npower Batch C Test
Candidates should note the following before starting the test;
- The test is time base and you will be expected to answer 20 questions in 10 minutes.
- Test cannot be retaken after submission.
- You cannot skip any question
- Every question is allotted equal score.
- If you are timed out after attempting three times without submission, you will not be able to take the test again.
Npower Batch C Test: How to Write Your Test
If you are now ready to take the Npower test, follow these simple steps;
- Go to the official Npower Batch C portal Here.
- Login using your NASIMS ID and Password
- Click on ‘Continue’
- Write and submit your test answers
- Congratulations for your test success!
How to Check Your Name
The Npower batch C shortlisted names is available on NASIMS portal. To check your name, proceed as follows:
- Visit NASIMS portal via https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Click on the “Forgot Password” option
- Correctly enter your NPOWER application email.
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your email and follow the instructions to reset your password.
Also Read: NPVN Npower Transition Login Portal Update
if you are a first-time visitor, you must follow the procedures above to reset your password.
after successfully resetting your password, please login again to update your records.
FG will be engaging a total of 1million (1,000,000) beneficiaries in the Npower Batch C programme
If you are yet to apply, refer here on how to apply for Npower programme.
The application, test, and final shortlisting of candidates does not attract any fees or charges. Please be ware of scam!
For information about N-Power and other government intervention programs, please contact:email@example.com
For More questions and contributions about Npower test Batch C, use the comment box below.