How to Create a WeChat Account to Send Messages – To create a WeChat account is simple task that every body can do. Follow the guidelines below to create account with Wechat to send messages.
Wechat Account Features
- WeChat app allows you read articles in a visually pleasing format and you can share the article read within and outside of WeChat.
- It is a Blogging Platform
- WeChat offers two types of public accounts, which are service and subscription accounts. Holders of both service and subscription accounts can apply for verification once they have reached more than 500 followers.
- The app can also be used to save articles by users for them to view same later within WeChat, in a clean format that is not interrupted by cluttered sidebars and noisy ads.
- Without any doubt, WeChat app is an advanced messaging app and a marketing tool. However, this application is still in its infancy, when it comes to e-commerce, even though it is growing quickly.
See Also: How to Download and Install WeChat App
How to Create a WeChat Account to Send Messages
To create a WeChat account:
- First, Lunch the WeChat App Here
- Click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Provide your name in the box labelled “Full Name”
- Enter your “Phone Number”
- Then, create “Password”
- Tap Sign Up.
Wait for WeChat to confirm your phone number by SMS message, which will happen automatically.
If that was a little too fast for you and you need a bit more instruction, check out our step-by-step instructions below (with pictures) so you don’t miss a beat!