How to Connect Xoom to PayPal -Xoom and Paypal account works perfectly when the connected or linked together. When you make transactions within the United States, PayPal handles them and the payment details can be seen directly on your PayPal account. If, on the other hand, you make transactions involving other countries, Xoom is responsible for this payment.
This can be operated through a desktop or mobile site as well as a mobile app that can be found in the respective app stores of various smartphones. Since it’s advent, Xoom has been given a lot of positive reviews from industries worldwide due to its effectiveness and promising role in the aspect of eCommerce in the United States and other countries that support the service.
How to Connect Xoom to PayPal
PayPal is regarded as the biggest medium of transferring cash and other money-related transactions on the Internet today, millions of dollars keep changing hands in the form of transactions using PayPal, particularly in the United States. Transactions have even been better simplified with the help build of Xoom, a service owned by PayPal to facilitate payments on PayPal done internationally.
Learn More: PayPal Account Registration – How to Open a PayPal Account
Xoom account are needed for the following reasons:
- Send money for home delivery or cash pickup
- Send money to a recipient’s bank account
- Pay international bills
- Recharge a prepaid mobile phone.
How to Create a Xoom account directly from your PayPal account
To open a Xoom account, follow the steps below to guide you;
- Go to paypal official website @ https://www.paypal.com/ng/home OR Click Here or you may use the PayPal app.
- Navigate your way to the send and request menu at the top of the page. Here, you’ll be able to access international payments.
- Select the “send to friends and families abroad “option
- Select your country and delivery option.
- You’ll then be redirected to xoom.com where you’ll be able to use your PayPal login credentials to create a Xoom account.
If you already have a Xoom account, you can do a PayPal Xoom link by linking your Xoom account to your PayPal account so that it will be much more convenient for you to make transactions since you’ll be doing it from the same account.
PayPal also allows users to log in to Xoom using their PayPal credentials by tapping on “continue with PayPal “on the Xoom website login page.
For questions and contributions about How to Connect Xoom to PayPal – www.xoom.com on the comment box below.