Recover Your Old Facebook Account – You may have lost your previous Facebook account to hackers or due to password forgotten. Here, in this page will clearly show you how to recover your old Facebook account now.
A Facebook account is what you use to access Facebook, whether you are using an old FB account or a new Facebook account, you will be able to access Facebook and use its features.
Your FB account can be used for a lot than just chatting, making new friends and reconnecting with your friends, you can use your Facebook account to also find dates and do more
Your old Facebook account can be used for a lot of activities and functions, you use your old Facebook account to make money buy joining the Facebook marketplace to sell stuffs on Facebook.
On Facebook marketplace you can buy sell your items and materials you no longer use or you can sell new items as well, you can also sell in Facebook buy and sell groups or Facebook pages.
Recover Your Old Facebook Account
You can log in to your old Facebook account to use it at any time provided that the Facebook account log in credentials is still available, to log in to your FB account follow these instructions:
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click …. below the cover photo.
- Select Find Support or Report Profile.
- Choose Something Else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
Old Facebook Account Log in
- Activate your device internet connection.
- Launch Facebook mobile app or launch your web browser to use.
- Facebook web version via www.facebook.com
- Enter your old FB account login details in the correct field.
- Click on the sign in button.
- The above steps will log you in to your old Facebook account, on completion of the above steps and you are still unable to access your old account, use this link.
Retrieve Facebook Password
If you have an old Facebook account and you can’t remember the password anymore, you can retrieve that account password as far as you still have access to the email address linked to that Facebook account, to retrieve Facebook password, follow the below steps
- Connect your device to the internet.
- Open your web browser.
- Go to www.facebook.com and click on the forgot password link.
- You will be taken to page where you can input the email address or phone number linked to the account.
- Provide all necessary information and submit.
- After submission, you will be sent a link or code which you will use to continue and finish this process, at the end of it all you will be able to change your password.
For questions and contributions, use the comment box below.