How to Check People Who Poked You On Facebook – Are you looking for a way of how to check your Facebook pokes? A lot of Facebook users on the Facebook platform have been poked, but they find it difficult to see their poked Facebook friends. This page will help you do that in a twinkle of an eye.
How to Check People Who Poked You On Facebook
Facebook poke is a feature that enables get the attention of users on the platform. When you poke a friend on the Facebook platform it is the same thing as saying hello or to show interest in a friend and not having to go through the long process of typing messages and send to them. The poke on Facebook has been used by a lot of users on the Facebook platform.
There are different meanings interpreted when someone is poked on Facebook.
Different Meanings of Pokes on Facebook
There are different meanings indicated when you poke someone on the Facebook platform. I will list them out for you to know them.
- It reminds a friend that you are waiting to get a reply from him or her.
- To make your friends get the impression that you are thinking of them.
- And also check if a friend id online or not.
- Enables you to know if your friend has been accessing the Facebook platform lately.
- And to say you like a friend.
- It can also be used to have fun.
These are the meanings of poke on the Facebook platform. A lot of users on the Facebook platform have the ideal that the poke on Facebook means sex. This has been used to indicate others on the platform that they want to have sex. This is wrong; it is not one of the uses of the Facebook poke.
How to Poke Someone on Facebook
If you wish to poke a friend on Facebook is not a problem at all. I am going to tell you how you can poke someone on the Facebook platform.
Below are some tips listed for you to know how to poke on Facebook.
- Go to your Facebook account.
- Then click on the profile of the friend you want to poke.
- The cover photo of your friend, you will see 3 option boxes. Which are “add friend”, “message” and “…”.
- Tap on the three dots icon that is close to the message icon. Then a menu of options will be displayed, click on poke.
- When you have done this a notification will be sent to the friend that you have poked them, and they can also reply by poking you back.
Facebook Poke List – How Can I Check My Facebook Pokes
If you want to check your Facebook pokes on Facebook, you can easily do that. It is something very easy and simple to do, although a lot of users may find it difficult. We are going to tell you how you can see your Facebook pokes.
- Open your Facebook account.
- And click on the three dots icon at the top of the Facebook page. A list of options will pop out.
- Scroll down and click on “see all”.
- Another list of options will appear, and then click on pokes.
For questions and contributions about How to Check People Who Poked You On Facebook, use the comment box below.