University Of Abuja Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online – Apply here now @ Uniabuja.edu.ng . If you have been wondering about [uniabuja post utme portal, uniabuja post utme 2020/2021, uniabuja post utme 2020/20, uniabuja post utme screening 2020, uniabuja post utme past questions, uniabuja post utme result, uniabuja latest news update, uniabuja 2020/20 screening date, UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2020/2020 Is Out Online | Uniabuja.edu.ng], then you can see that you are not the only one.
University Of Abuja Post UTME Form 2020/2021
The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) management has issued a directive to all fresh and returning students to submit files containing the understated to their Dean’s Office for onward submission to the Academic Planning Unit for final Screening.
- Original Screening Certificate (Form 01)
- Original Screening Certificate (Form 02)
- Notification of Admission by University of Abuja
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Copies of Credentials
- JAMB Result Slip
- Post UTME Slip
- Birth Certificate
- Profile (My Profile printed from UnuAbuja Portal)
- Course Registration Form for the 1 and 2 Semesters
- Copies of O’level Results
- Copy of online student school fees receipt (including change of Admission/Institution where applicable)
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Letter of Undertaking signed by a Guardian
- Any other relevant documents
- Scratch Card
You should write “APU” at the top right corner on the front cover of the file for the Academic Planning Unit.
Please, note that similar contents should be submitted in folders to the following Units/offices.
Students Affairs Division
Note: The files should be submitted on or before Monday, 15 February 2021.
The management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
Candidates who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME and chose University of Abuja as their first choice are invited for a Post UTME Screening from Monday 7th September – Friday 27th November, 2020 online.
UNIABUJA Cut Off Mark.
To be eligible to write UNIABUJA post UTME screening exercise, candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in the last UTME and made University of Abuja first choice Institution.
UNIABUJA Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility.
1.) Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME;
2.) Must have chosen University of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to University of Abuja as their first choice;
3.) Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and attend the screening exercise.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2021.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2020 Post-UTME Screening Portal.
1. Visit http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
2. Click Undergraduate link on the left pane
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
5. On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
6. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
7. Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
8. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
9. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
10. Click on “Login to dashboard”
11. Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
12. Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule
Note: You can always re-query your payment attempt in case you have been debited and the network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then re-query your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below.
Also Note: It is mandatory for all candidates to upload their O level results on JAMB Portal.