How To Change Your Relationship Status On Facebook – How can i change or edit my relationship status on Facebook? Does it mean that they intentionally refused to change their status? Some haters will quickly conclude that they just want to flirt!
Relationship Status On Facebook
Most of my friends since Facebook back in 2015 were singles but currently a good number of them have gotten married and yet their relationship status is still showing single.
The simple truth is that most of them are just ignorant of the fact that their status is still displaying single while they are Engaged or Married. While others really want to change it but don’t know where to find the Facebook settings.
Interesting: How to Block Someone on Facebook | Unblock Someone on Facebook | Block Messages on Facebook
In this post, our aim is to show you how to change your relationship status on Facebook and be who you are in real life.
It makes you responsible when someone who knows your status stumble on your profile and find out that you represent your true self even on social network.
On the other hand, friends who never knew your new relationship status will be wowed when they see. So let’s head on to changing your status right away!
How To Change Your Relationship Status On Facebook
To add or edit your relationship status:
- Go to your profile and click About, then Family and Relationships in the left column.
- Click Add your relationship status or hover over your relationship and click Edit.
- Choose your relationship status from the drop-down menu. Depending on your status, you may also have the option to add the name of the person you’re in a relationship with and your anniversary.
- Use the audience selector to choose who you want to share this with.
- Click Save Changes.
See Also: Blocking and Unfriending Facebook Friend Not The Same
How to add a relationship as a life event on your profile
- Go to your Facebook profile and click About, then Life Events.
- Select the type of relationship or event you’d like to add. You may also have the option to add the name of the person you’re in a relationship with and your anniversary.
- Use the audience selector to choose who you want to share this event with.
- Check the box next to Update relationship status to update your status in your profile.
- Click Save.
Note: You can only list someone in your relationship status if you’re friends with that person. That person also needs to confirm that you’re in a relationship together before they’re listed in your relationship status.
Please share this article with friends so they can also learn how to change their relationship status on Facebook.
For questions and contributions,use the comment box below