How to Block Someone on Facebook – Do you wish to block someone or your friend on Facebook?. If yes, we are going to guide you. Read carefully on this page to avoid any mistake.
How to Block Someone on Facebook
Blocking a your friend or someone on FB means they’ll no longer be able to see your profile, what you post on your timeline, or contact you through Facebook. Also, if you’re friends with them on Facebook, doing this will automatically unfriend them.I believe you have your reasons to block your friends on FB. It may be that he/she uses harsh words or threatening you using Facebook. You have every right to block or unfriend any of your Facebook Friend at any time.
You May Like: How to Check Blocked List On Facebook
So, if that’s what you want to achieve, here’s the procedures:
- Login to your Facebook account
- Go to the question mark symbol at the top right of your Facebook page.
- Click on “Privacy Shortcuts.”
- Now, click on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- Type in the name of the person, and click “Block.”
- Choose the person from the results list and click “Block” again.
Another way of blocking a Facebook user;
- Go to the profile of the person, click on the “…” menu, and click “Block.”
- When blocking someone on Facebook, you don’t need to worry about them finding out – they won’t be notified.
How to Unblock Someone on Facebook
Can You Unblock Someone on Facebook?, Yes – here’s how to do it:
- Tap on the question mark symbol at the top right of your Facebook tab.
- Click on “Privacy Shortcuts,” and then on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- Next, click on “View All Blocked Users,” and hit “Unblock” next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
- Just keep in mind that when you unblock someone, they won’t be automatically added to your Friends list. You’ll have to send them a Friend Request again.
How to Block Messages on Facebook
Is It Possible to Block Messages on Facebook? Yes, although if you block messages from someone without blocking their profile, you’ll still be able to see their Facebook account, and they’ll be able to see your account too.
- With that out of the way, here’s how to block Facebook messages from someone:
- Click on the Messenger icon at the top right of your Facebook page, and open up the conversation with the person you want to block.
Click the “Settings” icon (it’s the one that looks like a little cogwheel in the top right of the chat box).
Click on “Block Messages,” and confirm the decision.
For questions and contributions concerning How to Block Someone on FB | Unblock Someone on Facebook | Block Messages on Facebook, use the comment box below.