How To Add Friends On SnapChat – Do you wish to add more friends on your Snapchat account but you do not have idea on that? This page will show you in details on How To Add Friends On SnapChat. Read carefully…….
How To Add Friends On SnapChat
1. How to add Friends by scanning a Snapcode
A Snapcode is a lot like a QR code. It’s a unique image that represents an individual SnapChat account. If you’re talking to a friend in person, or they’ve sent you their Snapcode, and want to add them to your SnapChat, it’s quick and easy to do.
- Open SnapChat or get Snapchat App Here
- Center your camera on their Snapcode. (If they don’t know where to find it, just ask them to tap the ghost icon at the top of their SnapChat screen).
- Touch and hold on the image of their Snapcode.
- When it works, you’ll get a confirmation!
2. Add Friends Manually
If you don’t have a Snapcode handy, you can add friends the old-fashioned way — by username!
- Tap “Add Friends” to see a list of other ways to add friends.
- Enter the “SnapChat username” if you have it.
- Tap on a “Contact” to add existing contacts who already use SnapChat (if you granted SnapChat access to your contacts).
- Tap “Add by Snapcode” if your friend sent you a screenshot of their Snapcode. (SnapChat will show you your camera roll with images it thinks might be a Snapcode at the top. Just tap the Snapcode screenshot to add your friend.)
- Tap “Add Nearby” if you and your friend(s) have “Add Nearby” open. You’ll be able to see their username and add them to your friends list. This is a particularly handy feature if you’ve got a big group of friends you’d like to add.
You May Like: SnapChat Sign Up Account
SnapChat Sign in Account | How To Sign In SnapChat
Follow the steps below to find your way through SnapChat login;
- Open your “SnapChat App”
Enter your “Username” and “Password” on the available box.
- Click on “Sign in”
You now have access to your account.