How to Post Jobs on Facebook for Free – Facebook is the world largest market where different people and organizations gather for their various interest. This is is one the many reasons why it is a wonderful platform to post a job in order to not only get skillful and talented people but also aligns with the values and work culture at your company.
Facebook Job Posting
There are several effective channels to air job posting for free, and Facebook seems to be one of few. Unemployment challenges everywhere, yet finding the right applications and talent can be a challenge to the employer as well.
Good enough to know that Facebook job posting is free and allows you to optimize the qualities and specifications of the kind of applicant you want.
Now you won’t have to spend extra cash advertising your job because the Facebook job posting platform is the same as sending job offer directly to the applicant’s doorstep.
On this page, you will learn a complete step-by-step on how to post a job offer on Facebook and you will see applicants the good and credible qualities responding to the application.
Important things you need to know about Facebook Job Posting Page
- Posting jobs on Facebook is free for now.
- You must have an active Facebook account and a business page to start creating and posting job advert.
- Applicants come rushing – so you need to be ready to respond.
- You can run an ad campaign (pay to run an ad) or post jobs for free – both are effective.
- You have a limited number of job post to make for each day.
You May Like: Facebook Community of Single People
Step to Setting Job Your Job Recruitment Posting on Facebook
If you are among those thinking that posting job is technical or time-wasting, then follow these simple formats laid below to start posting jobs that will attract highly qualified applicants.
- Login To Your Facebook Account
Your phone number or email you used in registering your Facebook account is required, and your password to gain access into your account. On the other hand, if you haven’t signed up yet, then that should be your first step. Follow the guideline here to create a new Facebook account now.
- Access Your Business Page You Want To Recruit People
Facebook believes that every business should have a single page. For example, you own a book shop and a fashion/designing shop. It simply means that you would have created a page for those businesses.
You may decide to create a single or separate Facebook business pages for your businesses.
- Navigate to “Jobs” Tab
You might not see the “Jobs” tab on the page Menu bar (sometimes hidden). Click the “More” and select “Jobs” from the options under “More”.
You are now on the Facebook Job Posting page. Click “Create Job”.
- Fill the Job Details
You have a whole lot of important information to provide to create a job your applicant will read and understand before applying for the job.
First, you will be providing;
- A Job title to describe the job.
- Job location,
- Select whether its a full-time job or part-time, internship, contract job or volunteer job.
- Job description.
- Give full responsibility and preferred skills for the job.
- Provide salary range and periods for the payment.
- Additional provision to set up questioning
- Provide an email if you want an applicant to send you information.
- You can create a custom cover image for each job you create in your page.
- Make sure to go through the information you filled before clicking the “Next” button.
Choose whether to Boost your Job or Post
Boosting your job means to run an ad campaign for the job advert. Or you could post the job without paying for the boosting – so click “Post”.
Please note that you can still decide to boost the job post even after publishing it.
Why You May Want to Boost Your Facebook Job Post
Now that you’ve created your job, you can utilize the opportunity to boost your post.
Boosting your job post helps you:
- Find the right person faster
- Get seen by more people
- Target potential applicants in specific locations
How to Respond to Your Applicants
You see it in your Facebook inbox message when interested applicants start showing interest. You can further click on individuals’ messages to see what and how they have responded to your job post.
Also, you can send/reply messages to the interested applicants. You can attach files which they will download (all depends on how you want to run the recruitment).
You can call on phone, send Facebook message, and email them.
Use the comment box below for questions and contributions about How to Post Jobs on Facebook for Free.