SnapChat Sign Up is simply a process to register or create SnapChat account; as to be able to share moments, and chat with other users on the platform. In this article, we have made both login process and SnapChat Sign Up steps very easy for anyone to understand as to be able to make registration by oneself.
Snapchat is a fun app that lets you send brief “Snap” photos and videos to your friends. These Snaps can be viewed for a few seconds before they are deleted forever.
SnapChat Sign Up – How To Create SnapChat Account
Follow the steps below for SnapChat Sign Up
- Click Here to download SnapChat App
- After the app is installed, tap “Open”
- Click on “Sign Up”
- Enter your name.
- Tap “Sign Up’’
- Enter your date of birth.
Remember you have to be up to 13 years of age to be able to register.
- Pick and enter “Username”
- Enter your “email address”
- Enter a preferred “password” and tap “Continue”
- Verify your account (prove you’re not a robot by tapping the squares that contains a ‘ghost’)
Your SnapChat account is ready. Proceed to SnapChat login, and we are going to show the steps too below.
SnapChat Login | How To Sign In SnapChat
Follow the steps below to find your way through SnapChat login;
- Open your “SnapChat App”
- Enter your “Username” and “Password” on the available box.
- Click on “Sign in”
- You now have access to your account.
Interesting: How to Create an Instagram Account
How To Add Friends On SnapChat
1. How to add Friends by scanning a Snapcode
A Snapcode is a lot like a QR code. It’s a unique image that represents an individual SnapChat account. If you’re talking to a friend in person, or they’ve sent you their Snapcode, and want to add them to your SnapChat, it’s quick and easy to do.
- Launch SnapChat
- Center your camera on their Snapcode. (If they don’t know where to find it, just ask them to tap the ghost icon at the top of their SnapChat screen).
- Touch and hold on the image of their Snapcode.
- When it works, you’ll get a confirmation!
2. How To Add Friends Manually
If you don’t have a Snapcode handy, you can add friends the old-fashioned way — by username!
- Tap “Add Friends” to see a list of other ways to add friends.
- Enter the “SnapChat username” if you have it.
- Tap on a “Contact” to add existing contacts who already use SnapChat (if you granted SnapChat access to your contacts).
- Tap “Add by Snapcode” if your friend sent you a screenshot of their Snapcode. (SnapChat will show you your camera roll with images it thinks might be a Snapcode at the top. Just tap the Snapcode screenshot to add your friend.)
- Tap “Add Nearby” if you and your friend(s) have “Add Nearby” open. You’ll be able to see their username and add them to your friends list. This is a particularly handy feature if you’ve got a big group of friends you’d like to add.