Bolton University Trustee Scholarship in United Kingdom 2022
A Trustee Scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition plus mandatory undergraduate student fees, and is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met. Since the scholarship is for high performers, many of the current Scholars had perfect 4.0 grade point averages in high school and ranked in the top of their class.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bolton University (BU)
Host Institution(s): Bolton University (BU)
Scholarship Worth: Full-Fee Cover + Other Benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria for Bolton University Trustee Scholarship 2022
- The BU Trustee Scholarship is open to both domestic and international students
- Applicants should be high performers who ranked top of their classes at high school
- Trustee Scholars are intellectually and creatively adventurous and demonstrate viewpoints, experiences, or achievements beyond the usual
- They will be required to submit an essay to demonstrate their intellectual and academic prowess
The Trustee Scholarship Essay:
Please choose from one of the two prompts below and submit one essay, in 600 words or less, as part of your application through the Common Application.
- Howard Thurman, who was the dean of BU’s Marsh Chapel from 1953-1965, once wrote: “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Can you describe a particular experience you have had or an activity that you participate in that makes you come alive? How would you try to integrate that experience or activity into your time at BU?
- Describe a time when you felt out of your comfort zone or marginalized in a situation. How did you respond to that moment and how has it informed your actions moving forward?
- How to Apply: To be considered for a Trustee Scholarship:
- Application Deadline: December 1