Aqua Mail Sign Up – Aqua Mail was created by Mobi Systems and released on the Play Store on December 26, 2011. It has been downloaded over 1 million times on this platform and offers dependable email service for all providers, such as Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, and others.
Aqua Mail Account
Aqua Mail has both the web platform as well as the mobile app. The mobile app comes with lots of features that will give you a very good user experience. You will also see how to create Aqua Mail account online without any challenge. Aqua Mail is the go-to app for all your email needs! Whether it’s a work or personal email, a corporate exchange server or even a seldom-used secondary account, Aqua Mail lets you easily access all your emails from one complete app.
No complex setup required, just enter your email and password and you’re all set. With its flexibility and vast customization options Aqua Mail’s goal is to reflect the needs of the modern-day user and provide a platform anyone can tailor to their needs and preferences. Aqua Mail’s seamless yet powerful interface hosts a wide range of advanced features for setting up any type of email account.
Aqua Mail Sign Up – How to Create Aqua Mail Account
- Visit the account sign up portal HERE.
- Fill the aqua mail sign up form.
- Afterwards, type the verification number you will be shown.
- Then, click on “Register” and you are done.
Aqua Mail App Download
To download the aqua mail app, use this link and download from the Google play store.
Aqua Mail App Features
- Multiple email providers: Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, FastMail, Apple, GMX, AOL and more.
- Mail accounts hosted at: Google Apps, Yahoo BizMail, Office 365, Exchange Online and others.
- Use of a “more secure” login method (OAUTH2) for Yahoo / Gmail / Hotmail.
- Backup and restore feature via popular cloud services (Dropbox, OneDrive, Box and Google Drive) or a file.
- Integration with popular third-party apps providing maximum control, synergy and customizability, including
- Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Executive
- Assistant, DashClock Widget, Tasker and more.
- Push mail for most mail services (except Yahoo) and self-hosted IMAP servers, also for Exchange and Office 365 (corporate mail).
- Home screen widgets including message counter and message list.
- Use our Smart Folder feature to easily navigate and manage your emails.
- Calendar sync for Exchange and Office 365 (use any Calendar app or widgets).
- Contacts sync for Exchange and Office 365 (visible in Aqua Mail and in the Contacts app. Includes auto-complete and lookup in the corporate directory).
- The rich text editor, styling choices and a large number of formatting options, including embedding images will help you create the perfect email.
- With the signature support you can attach a separate signature to each mail account and include images, links and text formatting.
- Notifications and reply via voice input from an Android Wear smartwatch.
- Pick from the four available Themes and further customization options to change how the app looks and operates.
- Separate network connection setting for WiFi and mobile data ensure optimum performance and cost-effectiveness.
Get the most out of Aqua Mail by purchasing the Pro version and unlock:
- Push mail for Exchange servers (corporate email) and Office 365.
- Ability to add more than two accounts.
- Use identities.
- Remove the Aqua Mail promo signature in outgoing messages.
- Remove ads.
For question and comment on the Aqua Mail Sign Up – How to Create Aqua Mail Account, use the comment box below.