Lycos Email Login – You might have already known that to login to your Lycos Mail account, you are adviced to continue to use mail.lycos.com. Your Lycos email address and password have not changed. Before we proceed to show you how to sign In to Lycos Mail, let us first look at what it all about.
Lycos Mail Account
In this article, we are going to walk you through on how to complete your Lycos Email login to your Lycos webmail account so as to check if you have a new message or even send a message to friends and family using the official Lycos mail sign in page.
Lycos Mail Sign In Page
Lycos Mail log in page provides you with access to your personal information from any browser either on your desktop or your mobile devices. This simply means that Lycos Email login can be done using a laptop computer or a mobile phone.
The Lycos Mail application enables you to read your email, and send messages, manage your mail preferences, view and manage your contacts.
See Also: How to Create Facebook Email Address
Now that you have seen what a Lycos mail is all about,let us show you without wasting time how to log in to your Lycos webmail account using your mobile phone or laptop computer.
Lycos Email Login
How to Sign In to Lycos Mail
Follow the simple steps below to access your Lycos email account from the official Lycos mail login screen,
- Go to the official Lycos webmail login page at https://www.mail.lycos.com/
- Type your user name in the Username field.
- Type your password in the Password field.
- Tick the box that says “Remember me on this computer” if you are using your personal computer to log in to your Lycos mail account.
- Click the “Log In” button.
- Once you have completed the login process, your Lycos mail INBOX appears. In case you are having any Lycos mail sign in problem and you need your login credentials to resent to you
How to Create a Group on Lycos Mail Account
To create a Lycos mail group is very easy and straight forward. All you have to do is simply to follow the steps below.
- In the Components List pane, click the button beside the Address Book heading.
- The Enter group name: field appears.
- Type the name of a new group in the field.
- Click “Save”.
- The new Group is added to the Address Book list, in alphabetical order, within the Components List pane.
Use the comment box below for questions and contributions on Lycos Email Login | Lycos Mail Sign Up – www.mail.lycos.com Sign in,