University of Lincoln Futures Scholarships 2022/2023 – The university of Lincoln is an internationally renowned public research university in England that aims to build local, national, and international communities via purposeful knowledge and research, as well as the development of creative graduates. The University of Lincoln is ranked among the top 150 universities in the world.
University of Lincoln Futures Scholarships 2022/2023
The major goal of this award is to provide financial help to outstanding students who are applying to the University of Lincoln in the United Kingdom for undergraduate, postgraduate, or postgraduate (Research) degree programs.
Benefits for University of Lincoln Futures Scholarships
The University of Lincoln will provide a scholarship amount of £5,000 to the selected students for the first year of study of their chosen course under the scholarship program.
Eligible Countries for University of Lincoln Futures Scholarships
Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, and Cyprus students.
University Of Stuttgart Masters Scholarships 2022
Undergraduate, postgraduate (research), and postgraduate (taught) degree programs are all eligible.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the criteria:
- Hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time undergraduate, postgraduate teaching or postgraduate research programme beginning in 2022/2023.
- A minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent in a recognized bachelor’s degree is required for students planning to enroll in a postgraduate taught or research program to be eligible for the award.
How to Apply for University of Lincoln Futures Scholarships 2022/2023
To apply, students must create an account and log in to the university’s online portal. After submitting an application to study at the University of Lincoln, students will be automatically considered for the Vietnam Scholarship.
- The students are required to submit the following documents to the university at the time of applying
- Academic transcripts and certificates
- A copy of your passport photo page
- The students are required to hold a relevant bachelor’s degree to be admitted for a postgraduate course.
- The students are required to provide the results of the following English language proficiency test results.