How to Discover Who Hacked Your Facebook Account – Every day by day Facebook users encounter account hacking, Facebook has brought out how to report the case to them, you can as well discover who the hackers is with this guidelines on the page. Read details below.
Check Whether your Facebook Account Is Hacked
You can find whether your account is hacked or not by checking the active sessions of your account.
The Active Sessions section of your security settings shows you a list of devices and browsers that have been used to log in to your Facebook account recently. Each entry includes the date, time and approximate location when logging in, as well as the type of device used to access your account.
To Check Whether your Facebook Account is Hacked;
- Login to your Facebook Account HERE
- Tap “settings”
- Scroll down and tap Account Settings > Security > Active Sessions
- Find the session you want to end and tap close/cancel button next to it.
- Tapping close/cancel button will immediately log you off of Facebook on that computer, phone or tablet.
- You can possibly guess who hacked your account by checking the date, time and approximate location, as well as the type of device used to access your account.
How to Discover Who Hacked Your Facebook Account | Check who Hacked your Facebook Account
- Sign into Facebook
- Go to “Settings”.
- Download your copy of your Facebook history.
- On the bottom you can expand it and find the persons IPAddress.
- And from Facebook logs the device he used to log
- You could try to see if the session is still active (it’ll be active until they logout or close the session in the settings).
- Report to Facebook through HERE. You can also report the person to Police. They can track that person ..where it came from who sent it .
Its important to go Make a new password in all of your social media and if you have the means take it to a IT Tec who can wipe it clean of any spyware that might also be there.
Furthermore, if you’d like to improve the chances of stopping unauthorized logins, you could set up “Login Approval.”
You should also set up “Login Alerts” just in case they try to get back into the account. This way, you could hurry to your account to look at their session information, like shown above. If you hover your mouse cursor over the location, the session’s IP address will pop up. You can hit the print-screen key (commonly denoted “prt sc” on the key) and paste it into paint, then save for record keeping and investigation.
We look forward to hear from you concerning How to Discover Who Hacked Your Facebook Account | Check who Hacked your Facebook Account on the comment box below.