Twitter Account Sign in – Twitter is among the most popular social networking and micro-blogging platforms that enables you to be up to date and communicate with friends, colleagues, acquaintances, thought leaders, companies and organizations from all over the world.
With a concise format that limits posts to below 140 characters, Twitter is a great way to stay informed.
To participate, you must first create an account.
How To Create A Twitter Account – Twitter Account Registration
- Visit the Twitter home page @ www.twitter.com.
- Locate the sign up box, which will lead you directly to the sign up page.
- Enter your name, email address and preferred password,
- Then, click on the “Sign Up”. Take note that you can tie only one email address to one Twitter account.
- Another page will appear asking you to select a username. Your username is what you will use every time you post a message or engage with someone on Twitter.
- N|B: Choose a username that best describes you or your interests.
- After verifying all the information you supplied,
- Click on “Create My Account”. You might be asked to key in a security code to get through.
- Once you have your username in place, it’s now time to go find and follow accounts that you find interesting, or let your friends with relevant Twitter accounts know that you have joined the Twitter community.
- About Your Username
- Your username is what identifies you on the entire Twitter platform, so make it either descriptive or interesting. You may use either your real name or a code name. For example @IamPhilipmatt or #IamNJoe23.
#. Your username will be the URL of your Twitter profile page. If the username you chose is already taken by another user, Twitter will provide alternative usernames or ask you to choose another one.
#. You may change your username anytime you want via the Account Settings, as long as nobody else is using your new choice.
#. Usernames should not exceed 15 characters.
Note: The words “Admin” or “Twitter” cannot be use as usernames to avoid confusion.
Twitter Account Sign in
- Go to official Twitter account login page Here
- Enter your username and password as chose when registration.
- Click on the “sign in” button
- Your account is ready
For more contributions and questions, use the comment box below.