Payoneer Transfer- With Payoneer Transfer, you have every possibility and flexibility of receiving or sending money using the worldwide payment service via your Payoneer account and your Payoneer prepaid MasterCard debit card.
The Payoneer service is an online payment service that lets its users and customers easily and securely transfer money to over 250 countries and in more than 150 currencies.
You load your card with money from others you have received payments from, and using it just like every normal card, you can transfer money to other users or to your bank account.
This online payment service enables users to easily get connected with the Payoneer community by receiving and sending funds between accounts, all for free.
You can start making transfers once you have received funds into your account. And you can make these transfers through various kinds of service within the platform. As we go, you will get to know about these services used to make transfer transactions.
How Does Payoneer Works?
For you to make use of the Payoneer Transfer service, you need to have an account and your prepaid MasterCard debit card. Well, once you have been paid through your Payoneer account, and would like to make a transfer transaction from your account, here’s how it works.
Making transfer transactions from your Payoneer account to another Payoneer, costs nothing at all – it is absolutely free. And if you would like to transfer the funds in your Payoneer account to your regular bank account, there are really no charges from the bank but if your local currency if not the US Dollars then you will be charged for a foreign currency conversion by Payoneer. Apart from this, there are no other hidden charges.
Interesting: How to Create PayPal Account
There are three main services with which the Payoneer Transfer works. Let us look at these services and how they work, so you get to know which one is suitable for your use.
- The Global Payment Service – the Payoneer online payment service give users full time access to local receiving accounts. This account acts just like the local bank account in the US, EU, UK and many more. All you have to do is provide the details of this account and the other user will be able to make a transfer to your account.
And this certainly means instant payment and receiving. It is completely hassle-free, without having to deal with headaches, stress, charges, laws, currencies and so on. Once the transfer is made, it goes straight to other users’ Payoneer account, which he or she can then withdraw in the bank or through the Payoneer prepaid MasterCard.
- Make a Payment service – do you need to make payments to your team member, your contractor, or a supplier?
Then you can make use of the Make a Payment Service to make transfer of funds to other Payoneer users. The best part of this service is you make these transfers all for free. You do not have to pay a dime!
The Billing Service – you can send funds to your clients from the Payoneer service and an email will be sent to them with the details of the transfer or payments and various other ways to pay you.
See Also: Kudi Mobile App Download | Easy Ways To Fund Kudi Wallet
All transfer transactions are done via the Payoneer service. You can make transfers using;
- The credit cards
- Local bank transfers
The user you have transferred to will be able to receive the money in their Payoneer account.
They can withdraw the funds using;
- Local bank transfer
- Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard
How to Do a Payoneer Transfer
Before you can make a transfer via the Payoneer payment service, you need to have a Payoneer account first!
- To create the account, go to www.payoneer.com and click on sign up
- On the page, you will be given on-screen instruction and details to provide.
- After your account has been created, log into the Payoneer account with your user ID and password, you created while creating the account
- On the page, you will find the “Pay” section. Under it, click on “Make a Payment”
- Enter the details of the users you want to transfer to
- Click on “Make a Payment”
And you are done! You should never miss out on this one. Payoneer Transfer is fast, free and global.
For questions and contributions about How to Transfer, use the comment box below.