How To View Hidden Messages On Facebook – Many Facebook users prefer to hide their messages in the archive folder where it won’t be seen or detected at the individual’s inbox, profile or in their timeline.
After archiving a message, to view it might be a bit difficult because it is believed you are hiding the message from general view but worry less because after reading this article, you will find it easy to access your hidden messages anytime you feel like without restrictions.
How To View Hidden Messages On Facebook
Follow the basic steps below in order to access your hidden messages;
1. Open the Facebook Messenger app: Login to your Facebook account through the Facebook application
2. Go to your Facebook homepage and click on the message icon: On the message page, click on the more options button beside the search box
3. Tap “Settings” in the bottom right-hand corner.
4. Select the “People” option.
5. And then “Message Requests.”
6. Tap the “See filtered requests” option, which sits under any existing requests you have.
7. And here you have it — a little-known place on Facebook Messenger full of unread messages.
8. Then the list of your hidden messages will be displayed for you to select the ones to wish to read.
You May Like: Clover Login | Clover Dating Sign Up – Clover App Download
Things to note:
You can send a reply to a hidden message by just clicking on reply button, then type your reply text and post
You can also attach a file or photo as a reply to a hidden message by just clicking on attach file/photo then type the reason for attaching such file and then post.
Be careful not to:
Send replies to blocked Facebook users or users that have deactivated their account because it won’t deliver
Archive video clips or big files sent to you via messages.
For questions and contributions, use the comment box below.