Learn How To Download YouTube Videos – In this article how to download YouTube videos we will just go through to few tricks and steps with which you can download your favorite YouTube video to your PC and/or Smartphone device. There are so many options, but here we will use this few ones for precision and easy understanding.
Learn How To Download YouTube Videos
In the following steps we’ll use KeepVid
1. Go to www.youtube.com and find a video you want to download. Copy the URL from your browser’s address bar. Clicking in the address bar is usually enough to highlight it, but clicking three times should also do the job. Press Ctrl-C to copy the highlighted address.
2. Visit keepvid.com and click in the box to the left of the Download button. Press Ctrl-V to paste your copied URL and click Download. You’ll see the available versions of the video appear below. Ignore the big ‘download’ buttons – these are adverts.
3. From the list, choose the format you want. We recommend MP4 for the best compatibility, and go for the highest quality – in this case it’s 720p. Simply click the link to start the download – ignore the flashing adverts around the page which are not download links at all.
4. Look in your ‘downloads’ folder, or click the downloaded video in your browser’s status bar (we’re using Chrome here) to watch the video. You can also copy the file to another computer or transfer it to another device.
You could alternatively use ClipConverter, a free online tool that downloads YouTube videos and converts them into the format of your choice.
Simply visit the site here, paste the full YouTube URL into the main black bar and then click once on your format of choice (e.g. MP4). Then click Continue, close any pop ups and finally click Start at the bottom of the window. The file will save in your chosen format in your PC or Mac’s Downloads folder.
How to download MP3 music from YouTube
Sometimes you might want to download only the audio from a video on YouTube. The easiest way to do this is to find the video you want, then add ‘to’ in the address bar after youtube. So, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGCCdYfUQWc becomes https://www.youtubeto.com/watch?v=cGCCdYfUQWc
Hit Enter and you’ll go to the youtubeto website where the MP3 will automatically be downloaded to your downloads folder. Again, it couldn’t be easier.
How to download YouTube videos directly to your smartphone or tablet – iPhone, iPad and Android
There are couple of ways through which you can download YouTube Video to your mobile device. One method is using an App such as TubeMate and the rest.
The second method works only with Android Smartphone when you are watching the Video with browser other than YouTube App.
To download the video;
1. Replace ‘m.youtube”…in the URL with either vdyyoutube…or dlvyoutube…then tap enter.
2. This action takes you to the download site where you will then determine the video quality option you want.
3. Then, tap “download”
There are apps which can help you download YouTube videos, with the popular one known as TubeMate. Very important to know, all YouTube Video downloader apps work in similar ways.
They have a web browser which usually has YouTube or the mobile version of YouTube, set as the homepage, or a bookmark.
1. Use the browser to find a video you like, just as you would do on your PC.
2. When the video starts playing, a message will pop up asking if you want to download or save the clip.
3. Tap this and the video will be downloaded