How To View Facebook Videos – Facebook Videos Views is what most Facebook users love to see on the Facebook platform. Every user on the Facebook platform likes it when other users view their video that they uploaded online.
Facebook Live Videos
Facebook Live is a service or feature on Facebook that uses the camera on a computer or a mobile device to broadcast real-time video to Facebook. With this you can broadcast your video online Facebook live, and users can easily see it online on Facebook.
Well, there is something that users like to know, they want to know how many times their video or videos were watched or viewed. That is why I am writing this article to tell users out there on Facebook how to know the amount of their videos views on the Facebook platform.
Related: How To Put A Video On Facebook
Facebook Videos Views – How To View Facebook Videos
Today I will not only be telling you about how to see your videos views but I will be telling you how you can go live or do a live video on the Facebook platform.
So if you are interested then you should continue reading because there is lots of information to be gotten when you read this article. I believe you might have heard of the Facebook live, if you haven’t then I will tell you about it.
But before you can do this you must be a Facebook user, so for you to go live on Facebook you must Create a Facebook Account which is very important. We will be guiding you on this process with some steps.
How to Create Facebook Account
Here are the steps below:
- Go to the Facebook official website @ facebook.com.
- Now to create your Facebook account, click the “sign up” button or link.
- Also the fill in your details correctly.
- After that or when you have done that click “sign up” again.
- Then confirm your account.
- Once you have confirmed your account, you can now access Facebook.
- Now once all these steps are followed correctly then you will become a Facebook user.
How to Go Live On Facebook – View Facebook Videos
- First, login to your Facebook account.
- After that click Create Post at the top of your News Feed.
- Also then click Live Video.
- Now write something about your live video.
- After that then click Go Live in the bottom right.