How to Upgrade Oppo Smartphones to Android 10, 11 and Higher OS Version – Oppo Phones users has good news goes as they can Upgrade Oppo Smartphones to Android 10 and above.
Upgrade Oppo Smartphones to Android
Oppo has tolled out Android 10 update to some of its Oppo phones, already listed below.
The Android 10 has special features you should defiantly try out. The security features, and other interesting stuffs built in Android 10.
For Oppo to have taken a step to Upgrade Oppo Smartphones to Android 10, We believe that the company will still roll out more updates for its users to upgrade to Android 11. Though for few selected Oppo phones maybe.
On this page you will be learning how to upgrade your Android version 9 to Android 10 and 11.
But before then, see the list of Oppo Android smartphones you can upgrade to Android 10 right now.
ColorOS 7.2 Update for Oppo device
Most of the upgraded phones are ColorOS 6.0, but a new version of ColorOS 7 and 7.2 is a new custom skin version. It feature plenty customized options for the Oppo devices along with most of the native Android 10 features.
Below are what to expect in ColorOS 7 + Android 10 Official:
- Redesigned UI
- New icons pack with a custom shape, size
- Breeno Smart Voice Assistant
- Improved RAM management
- New sound effects
- Portrait Mode 2.0
- Improved visual design and UI elements
- ART+ Wallpapers
- System-wide Dark Mode
- Improved notification center
List of Android 10 Q Supported Oppo Devices
- Oppo Reno
- Oppo Reno Z
- Oppo A9x
- Oppo K3
- Oppo Reno 5G
- Oppo Reno 10x Zoom
- Oppo Reno Lite
- Oppo F11
- Oppo F11 Pro
- Oppo A9
- Oppo A9 2020
- Oppo Reno2
- Oppo Find X
- Oppo Find X Automobili Lamborghini Edition
- Oppo R17 and R17 Pro
- Oppo Reno2 Z
- Oppo Reno2 F
- Oppo RX17 Pro
- Oppo F9 and F9 Pro
- Oppo F7
- Oppo A5 2020
- Oppo R15 Dream Mirror Edition
- Oppo R15 Pro
- Oppo R15
- Oppo F15
- Oppo A3
- Oppo A91
- Oppo K1
- Oppo R15x
Updating Oppo SMartphones Software
Before upgrading to a higer version of OS, you must ensure that your Oppo phone software is up-to-date.
Below is how to check if your Oppo phone is updated and how to update is is not.
Why you should Always update the software version of your phone
The benefits of system updates include:
- Optimizing system performance.
- Prolonging your battery life.
- Developing compatibility with more third-party apps.
- Enhancing the system stability.
How to Update your OPPO smartphone
Connect to a working Wi-Fi or Mobile network. The system will automatically show new update if any, or go to “Tools” then “Settings“
You can see a notification on the “System updates” or “Software Update” icon and tap on it.
But it will show you “It is already the latest version” if your Phone software is up to date.
- Oppo color 7 update image 2
- Then tap on “Download Now”.
- Oppo color 7 update image 1
It is advice to:
Plug your OPPO phone into power, or keep the battery level over 40%.
Take note that the update process takes some time.
Do not operate or power off your device during the process.
DO NOT root the phone yourself, for that might cause damage to your system, and the warranty service will be terminated immediately.
How to Upgrade Oppo Smartphones to Android 10, 11 and a higher version
- Go to “Settings”
- Then tap “Software Updates”
- At the top of your screen, you should see an icon like the sample below.
- Tap on it to select the windows version you want to install.
- Please note that versions might differ depending the update Oppo rolls out for your phone.
- Now, enter your email address or phone number, and check the box below to agree to terms.
- Then tap “Download Now” to start download and upgrade your Oppo phone to the latest Android OS version.
Please note that this process takes time. You have to be patient for the process to successfully complete.
You can re-check the “Software update” and “About Phone” to see that everything has updated and upgraded to the latest version as requested.