How to Start Growing a YouTube Channel – Starting a YouTube channel is one of the greatest opportunities granted by Google to users. Not everyone can express his/herself in writing so starting a YouTube Channel is definitely advisable. I also know you want to make your videos and earn from them.
Categories of YouTube Videos are;
- How To’s
- Audio books
- Religious messages
- Motivational messages
- Sport Videos
- Gossips etc…
Millions of individual go on this platform every day so it just may be the best to showcase what you have the passion for and earn from it. I will always advise you go for what you understand and have the passion for before starting a channel on YouTube. On YouTube, you can choose to upload;
Your own videos (How To’s) or
Videos made by others (like; movies, comedy skits, Messages etc…)
How to Start Growing a YouTube Channel
The first thing you need when starting a YouTube is having a Gmail Account. After that follow these steps:
- Get on YouTube (Sign In).
- Navigate to your channel list.
- Select the option to create a new account or to use an existing account.
- Input your channel details and name of your channel.
- Verify your account.
- Click “Done”.
How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel
If you are a blogger whose blog has been monetized, this may not be new to you. Here is how you go about it;
Enable your channel to earn (i.e. enable monetization).
Earn Google AdSense or connect your channel to an existing AdSense account.
Understand your niche (the videos to be monetized) and the several ad formats.
How to Grow a YouTube Channel
- Apply attractive end screens and cards to draw users to view your uploads.
- Constantly upload fresh videos on your channel.
- Use attractive descriptions for your posts.
- Use catchy titles and create catchy thumbnails.
- Get new ideas to help grow your channel (make researches on YouTube).
For questions and contributions about How to Start Growing a YouTube Channel, use the comment box below