How To Change Facebook Ads Currency – Do you have an already running Facebook Ads, and would want to change Facebook ads currency that meets your convenient payment method. The few simple step-by-step provided here would guide you.
Facebook Ads Currency
There are few things to always take note of, while making choice of changing your Facebook Ads currency, but before we talk about that, pending the reason you wish to change the currency,it is assumed you already know what meets your choice.
Remember, you can only change Facebook Ads Currency you use for Facebook ads in your Ads Manager if you do not have a current balance once every 60 days. Also keep in mind that the payment methods available to you depend on the currency you use.
How To Change FB Ads Currency
Here is the simple step guide
This steps have been carefully crafted and designed to see you through out the process, study the guideline and easily change your Facebook Ads currency in less than a minute time. let’s look up the step below;
- Go to the Ads Manager
- Click Settings on the left side of the page.
- Click Change Currency/Timezone, under Time zone
- Select your new currency and time zone and then click Create New Account
Things To take Note Of While You Change FB Ads Currency
- If your Business Manager Account has several other accounts associated with it, it’s NOT POSSIBLE to change your currency. Instead, you will need to create a new account from Business manager with the new currency.
- The payment methods available to you depend on the currency you choose.
- When you choose a new currency and time zone, you’ll create a new ad account. Your old ad account will be visible in the Account drop down in the top left of your Ads Manager, but it’ll be closed and all ads created with your old account will stop running. Any ads you had running on the old ad account will be billed in the old currency.
Hope the article was found helpful. Kindly make your suggestions and contributions using the comment box below.