How to Post Pictures and Video Clips on Instagram – Instagram pictures and videos can be posted using web page on your PC, to get this done, follow the steps listed below to know how to post pictures and video clip on web.
How to Post Pictures and Video Clips on Instagram for Desktop
In this article we will use Google chrome web browser, so ensure you have it on your PC. Other browser applications are also suitable. If you do not have the Google Chrome web browser installed on your computer, simply download and install then continue with these steps.
Note: For Mac Users, you can utilize the Safari browser instead.
- Launch the chrome browser and open an incognito window. To do this, click the three horizontal dots ⋮ in the top-right corner of the window and click New incognito window near the top of the resulting drop-down menu.
- The previous step might appear unnecessary to you, but it guarantees that you won’t have to log out (and afterwards needs to log back into) your Instagram account.
- For the shortcut lovers: Just press Ctrl+⇧ Change+N (Windows) or ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+N (Mac) to open up a new incognito home window.
- Once you are in incognito window, click ⋮. It’s in the upper-right corner of the home window. A drop-down menu will show up.
- From the options in this drop down, select More. This brings up a selection beside the drop-down menu.
- Click Developer devices at the bottom of the pop-out menu. This will certainly prompt the Designer home window to pop out from the side of the Chrome browser.
- Then click the “mobile” icon.
- Once the mobile view is enabled, open the Instagram website.
- Log into your Instagram account.
- Click ＋at the bottom of the page.
- Select a picture by clicking on the picture you wish to upload to Instagram or take a fresh picture.
- Once you have our picture, you can select a filter. Click the Filter tab in the lower-left side of the page, then click a filter that you wish to use. This step is optional, so avoid it if you don’t want to use a filter.
- Click Next. It’s a blue button in the upper-right side of the “New Post” page.
- You can include a caption by clicking on the “Write a caption …” text area, after that type in a suitable caption for your picture.
- Click Share. It’s a blue button in the upper-right side of the web page. The photo will certainly be uploaded to your Instagram account and visible to all your Instagram Followers.
For questions and contributions about How to Post Pictures and Video Clips on Instagram, use the comment box below