How to change Instagram ID -To change Instagram ID is very necessary owing to the situations that surround you. It maybe as a result of changing your username or including a name to suit your present business. It is very simple to change with this write up. Just read clearly and follow the instructions below.
How To Change Instagram ID
The Instagram ID is also known as username, it is what is shown to all other users when they are checking your account/posts. The Instagram ID can be changed at whenever you feel like and not minding the number of times.
So whenever a better ID comes to your head, just login to your Instagram account as soon as you can and change it using the steps which is enumerated below;
Note that you can change your Instagram ID from both the mobile app and from a PC via Instagram web, this article will treat how it is done in both ways.
How to Change your Instagram ID From Mobile App
- Visit your Instagram account through your mobile app
- Just at your home page, tap the profile icon which looks like a person
- Tap the gear icon at the top right corner of the page to go to your account settings
- Then select “Edit Profile”.
- You will then see your present Instagram ID, click on it to edit it, erase to whole ID and enter the new ID.
- Then finally, click “Done” to save the new Instagram ID
See Also: How to Create an Instagram Account
Note again that the new ID must not have been used by any Instagram user worldwide, else, Instagram will reject it. So it’s better to get a unique ID before you decide to change the present one.
For questions and contributions about How to change Instagram ID use the comment box below.