How To Manage Facebook Restricted List– Putting someone on the Restricted list means that you’re still friends, but that you only share your posts with them when you choose Public as the audience, or when you tag them in the post.
How To Manage Facebook Restricted List
There are two ways you can view your blocked list on your mobile application:
- On Your Facebook Application
- On your Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰)
- Tap on “Account Settings’ (for iPhone users tap on “Settings”)
- Tap on “Blocking”.
Tap on the menu button (☰)
Tap on “Privacy shortcuts”
Scroll down and tap on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
On the drop down menu, tap on “Blocked users”
See Also: How To Change Your Birthday On Facebook
- On Your Web Browser
- Go to the top right of any Facebook page
- Click “Privacy Shortcuts”
- Tap “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- Click “View All Blocked Users”.