How To Find Friends On Facebook, Add & Block Facebook Friends – Do you wish to look for your old or new friends on Facebook?, Are you tired of some of your friends disturbances and wish to block them. Here are the tips to carry out your task.
How To Find Friends On Facebook, Add & Block Facebook Friends
Facebook is the most popular social network with millions of active users on daily bases. It houses community of people from all around the world, who connect to become friends on the social platform.
Friend in Facebook idea is beyond people you know very well and closely in real life. Facebook friends cuts across people your course mates, school mates, people you work with (co-workers), a friend of a friend and even family.
Once you sign up Facebook account, it gives you the opportunity to discover and become friends with people. Sometimes it suggest friends for you, based on your interest and profile. For instance if you update and indicate you attended a particular institution – Oxford University, Facebook will suggest for you other people on Facebook who attended that same University, college or institution, which you may know, and then you decide to add them.
In the other way round, Facebook does not necessarily suggest for you everyone you know very well in real life…and the big question now is how do you find these friends,and probably add them up.
Meanwhile, depending on people’s Privacy Settings, you could search and (may or may not) find the person, yet may not be able to add them up as Facebook friends by sending them Facebook friends request. Thus you may have to contact such person through other means to be able to add them as friends.
How To Find and Add Friends on Facebook
- Click here to log in to your Facebook account
- Using the “Search Bar” on Facebook page, type in the person’s name, email address or phone number, tap search to find them.
- Once you find the person, tap on the person’s name to see their profile
- Click on the “Add as Friend” icon to send them friend request.
- Friend request would be sent to the person. Once the person confirms, you automatically become friends with such person. (Once again, sometimes you may not find this “Add Friend” icon depending on their privacy settings)
How To Block Friends on Facebook
But what on earth could make you want to block a Friend on Facebook or even feel & think of doing so. In real life, some people could be so annoying, some could post stuffs that get you feeling irate or things that hurt your feelings, emotions and mood. And as such, you can decide to unsubscribe from certain posts of theirs, which is a good option if you still want to keep up the friendship and connection with such person.
Should you no longer want to be friends with such a person at all, you can simply unfriend them, however, depending on your privacy settings, the person may still be able to send you friend request again and/or even message you.
In such circumstances, Facebook gives you the option to block that user.
- View their profile from your Facebook page,
- Click on the “gear-shaped button” and you’ll see an option to block the user and they can’t contact you from that account any longer.
- Click on ”block friends” And tap on the reason for the action.
Always visit here for related topics and more.
For questions and contributions about How To Find Friends On Facebook, Add & Block Facebook Friends, use the comment box below