How to connect Candy Crush Game with Facebook Account- Candy Crush Game is available in Android, Tablet, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry phones. We understand that many people who love playing the game could not connect it to Facebook, so that they can also invite their friends.
Candy Crush Game is one interesting game and inspiring to play especially when you are less busy, you can pass time playing the Candy Crush Game. It is very important to let your friends see how far you have gone in the game and also share your challenges with them.
Step-by-step on How to connect Candy Crush Game with Facebook Account
- After you have installed the game on your mobile phone, lunch the game, go to settings or you will find a pop-up telling you to connect game with Facebook account, Click the pop-up. Some times also the pop-up appears when you have “game over”.
- You will be redirected to Facebook login page, where you will login to your Facebook account or create new Facebook account (if you do not have one before).
- Click the “log in”.
- Your Facebook account will show an attachment with Candy Crush Game logo, at this point you have to agree that you want to connect the game with your account by clicking “OK”.
- Now your Facebook has been connected.
- Click ok again
How to Invite Your Facebook Friends to your Candy Crush Game
- After you have successfully connected it, You will also find by the side of the game Play or Replay button, with a Facebook logo telling you to invite friends.
- Click the Invite Friends button.
- Now time to select the friends you want to invite to the game.
- Select them and click “Send”
- Once your friend approves the invitation, they will automatically join your Candy Crush Game community.
How To Play Candy Crush Game
The game is played by swiping candies, in any direction (so long as it is not blocked), to create sets of 3 or more matching candies. When matched, the candies will crush and shift the candies above them, allowing you to accomplish a series of different goals. Match more than 3 candies to create combos.