How to Deactivate Facebook Account Temporarily With Pictures – Deactivating Facebook Account Temporarily With Pictures is simple. In this article, we present you with Facebook Account deactivation Temporarily With Pictures!
Facebook Account Deactivation Temporarily With Pictures
Facebook allows her users to delete and deactivate their account whenever they want but having a tutorial that helps you deactivate your account with explanatory pictures will easily make you understand how to go about it. Read and follow the steps carefully.
How to Deactivate Facebook Account Temporarily With Pictures
Follow the step by step instructions below to get it right!!!
1. Login to your Facebook Account
2. Click the Drop down Arrow on the top right of your Facebook page. You will see a list of links, click on settings.
See the below image to see how it works.
See Also: How To Recover Your Hacked Facebook Account
3. As soon as you click the Setting, the new setting page will appear. Now, click on manage account
4. Click on the deactivate your account link
Recommended: How to Secure your Facebook Accounts From Being Hacked
5. On the new page that appears, click on continue to proceed
Let us know your questions and contributions about Facebook Account Deactivation Temporarily With Pictures.