How to Hide Mutual Friends On Facebook – On Facebook, your friend list is established as public by default and it can be seen by any individual. If you don’t want others to see your Facebook friend list, after that you need to conceal it from others.
How to Hide Mutual Friends On Facebook
Facebook has an inbuilt choice for this job and also it can be done in minutes. Let’s check it out the actions to do this task on both the desktop computer as well as mobile browsers.
Facebook Hide Friends
Using Desktop – Web Browser
- Log into your FB account.
- Browse to your Profile.
- Click “Friends” option (under Account header) which will reveal your friend list.
- Click the pencil symbol on top right edge.
- Select “Edit privacy” choice.
- Open the drop-down list besides the “Who can see your friends list” option.
- Select the choice based on your wish. In this circumstances, I’m selecting the option “Just Me”.
- The “Only Me” choice makes the friend list totally concealed from others. The “Friends” option make it noticeable to your buddies just. Using the “Custom” alternative, you can set a custom personal privacy for your friend list.
- As soon as you choose the choice, click “Done” button.
- That’s it. Your friend list in your FB account is effectively hidden from others.
You May Like: Facebook Messenger WOW Game – How to Play Cool/Fun Game!
Using Mobile Web Internet Browser
- Login to the FB account from your mobile internet internet browser.
- Tap the menu alternative at the top right.
- Open on the profile picture.
- Click Friends option.
- Besides “Friends”, you could see the “Public”.
- Click on “Public” option.
- Currently, a popup opens up. Click “more”.
- In the “Who should see this”, pick “only me” option.
- In the Mobile web browser, there is no “Custom” alternative. If you desire that option, you have to do this job in the Desktop computer internet internet browser.
For more questions and contributions use the comment box below.