Apply for Cleaning Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
There are a lot of Cleaning jobs with Visa Sponsorship that You can apply for in the USA and You will get the best ones in this post.
Cleaning job is great, especially if you are looking for something to do temporarily and there are tons of companies who will sponsor your visa and give you a job in this vocation.
There are a lot of jobs finding a website that is going to give you a variety of cleaning jobs but which of these cleaning jobs suit you or are for you.
Benefits of Cleaning Jobs in the USA
The benefits of cleaning jobs in the USA consist of the following
- You are guaranteed a thorough, deeper and intense cleaning
- You will have a clean environment
- You will get satisfaction from having done a good job
These are just a few benefits you might enjoy when working as a cleaner in the USA
You May Like: United Nations Volunteers Jobs 2022- UN Volunteer Program 2022 [Apply Now ]
Responsibilities of Cleaning Jobs in the USA
There are responsibilities you will have to meet in your new job as a cleaner in the USA
- You are to clean, stock and supply the facility you are assigned to
- Carry out heavy cleaning and special projects when requested
- You will also notify management when there is a need for repairs.
These are just a few responsibilities you will be in charge of.
You May Like: UK Jobs For Skilled And Unskilled Laborers
Cleaning Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Here are eleven cleaning jobs you can apply for in the USA that will also offer you a visa sponsorship.
1. Janitor: As a janitor am responsible for keeping the surroundings and all surfaces clean. As a janitor surfaces such as floors, walls, ceilings and furniture are to be cleaned by you. You will have to vacuum, sanitize restrooms, take out trash and also recycle trash. You will also be cleaning and washing windows and mirrors, and most glass surfaces.
2. House Keeper: A housekeeper is usually hired to keep the inside and outside of a house clean as well as perform other general cleaning duties. These general cleaning duties may involve vacuuming, sweeping, emptying trash, cleaning windows, dusting and mopping.
3. Residential Cleaner is One of the Best Cleaning Jobs to Apply for in USA with Visa Sponsorship: As a residential cleaner, you will be responsible for cleaning your client’s apartments, homes, condos and any other residential properties. Your job will include dusting, sweeping, mopping and washing floors, toilets, showers, driveways, counters, windows and all parts of the apartment, condos or residential area.
4. Commercial Cleaner: A commercial cleaner is involved in or responsible for cleaning business environments, such as offices, schools, factories and also restaurants. As a commercial cleaner, you are involved in cleaning, dusting, scrubbing, wiping and polishing floors, furniture, machinery and fixtures. You will also be removing trash or rubbish from the environment
5. Executive Housekeeper: An executive housekeeper is in charge of overseeing all aspects of a household, which include, cooking, laundry, decorations and landscaping. As an executive housekeeper, your job is to manage many priorities and demands and also solve problems, support the staff and perform the duties of a housekeeper when needed.
6. Hotel Housekeeper is Among the Best Cleaning Jobs to Apply for in USA with Visa Sponsorship: As a hotel housekeeper, you are responsible for ensuring rooms and other areas of the hotel are clean every day. The job usually involves making beds, replacing used towels with newer ones, vacuuming carpets and cleaning bathrooms.
7. Maid Service: A maid is the one who cleans the home on a need-to basis, the maid also cares for the children and the elderly in the family, making sure they are fed and they get to where they need to be such as doctors’ appointments. The maid also takes care of the laundry and other necessary household cleanings.
8. Maintenance Worker: A maintenance worker is responsible for maintaining and repairing equipment and also buildings. A maintenance worker also ensures all equipment in the facility is in working order. Also makes sure that facility plumbing, electricity, heating and cooling are in working order.
9. Personal assistant is One of the Best Cleaning Jobs to Apply for in USA with Visa Sponsorship: As a personal assistant, your job will consist of you working with a person and assisting them with their personal or daily tasks such as helping them choose what items they need based on their work schedule and helping them set up doctor appointments or travel arrangements.
10. Parking attendant: A parking attendant’s job involves the parking attendant managing the flow of traffic and to also ensuring that vehicles are parked in the place designated for them and that no one parks in an unauthorized zone in the facility.
How To Apply For Cleaning Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
To apply for the Cleaning Jobs in the USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship, You can click on this link.