EBSU Post Utme Application Form 2023 – We are using this medium to announce to you that EBSU Post Utme Application Form 2023/2024 is out. Interested and qualified candidates can now proceed and apply online.
In this article, we would give you every information that you need to know about EBSU Post UTME Screening Form and how to apply successfully.
To know how to apply for the screening form, you are expected to read this guide carefully to the end.
EBSU Post Utme Application Form 2023
We are pleased to let you know that Ebonyi State University (EBSU) EBSU Post Utme Application Form 2023/2024 is out online for admission.
The EBSU Post UTME form for 2023/2024 is now available online via www.ebsu.edu.ng and registration of EBSU post utme will commence by August 2023. The closing date for the registration of EBSU has been scheduled between September 30th to October 31st, 2023.
All candidates who added the institution as their first choice in their just concluded JAMB and scored 160 and above are eligible to purchase the application form
Eligibility for EBSU Application Form 2023
As stated earlier on this page above, those who are eligible to apply for the application form are candidates who scored 160 and above in their current UTME result.
EBSU Post UTME Cut-Off Mark 2023/2024 Session
The Management of Ebonyi State University (EBSU) has announced their cut-off mark or point for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. The Cut off mark for EBSU Post UTME is 160
EBSU Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023/2024
The EBSU Post Utme Form is slated for 2,000 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 into the University Portal.
EBSU Post Utme Exam Date 2023
The Screening Date schedule for the EBSU Post UTME will be communicated to all candidates in their respective emails and phone numbers. Therefore, you are advised to provide a valid email address and phone number while registering.
How to Apply for EBSU Post Utme 2023
To successfully apply for EBSU Screening Form, you are required to carefully follow the instructions below:
- Visit the official EBSU website @ https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/applynow
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill out the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip
After submission, you are required to present the originals of the following credentials at the screening centers:
- O’ level results,
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip,
- A’ level results, diploma or IJMB(as applicable to you),
- O’level certificate/statement of result(s),
- 2 Passport Photographs,
- Indigene letter,
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age
Note the following about the EBSU Post UTME Screening 2023
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates.
- Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results, and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPods, Walkmans, and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as soon as possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus but are advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as their second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to EBSU as their First Choice.
- Parents and Guardians, as well as uninvited security agents, will not be allowed into the campus on the date scheduled for the screening exercise.
Venue for EBSU Post UTME Screening 2023/2024
The Screening venue would be indicated on Candidate’s registration slip.
Use the comment sections below for questions and assistance concerning the EBSU Post Utme Application Form 2023 – EBSU Post Utme Exam Date 2023