American Immigrant Visa Lottery Opens for 2021/2022 Applicants – We bring to you an opportunity that will offer you a free Visa Lottery registration which is very easy to process. So those who are willing to join, all you need to do is to follow up all the information written on this page step by step. By so doing you will be in a better chance to be among of the people who are approved at the end of the day.
American Immigrant Visa Lottery Opens for 2021/2022
The Diversity Visa (DV) Lottery online Registration for 2021 opens Wednesday, October 2, 2020. Entries must be submitted electronically @: https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ and this is between noon on October 2, 2020, and noon on November 5, 2021, Eastern Standard Time all right.
American 2021 Immigrant Visa Lottery – American Immigrant Visa Lottery Opens for 2021/2022
So in other words, all qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to register as early as possible to avoid not meeting up the deadline or closing date. And the major reason why we encourage early registration is because most most time there is always a very Heavy demand result in system delays in the final days of the registration period in case you don’t and when this occur most applicants will be left out and unable to complete this online registration.
It is also very paramount to let you know that is only one entry per person alright, and any multiple entries will result in disqualification and once you are been disqualified there is nothing you can do about it. It is always very encouraging to keep to time in what ever thing you do. Because those who keep to the time are always on a better chance all they do.
Meanwhile, The Diversity Visa (DV) Lottery is administered annually by the Department of State, and provides immigrant visas (green cards) each year to persons from countries with low rates of immigration to the U.S. So this year there are 55,000 DVs mapped and the are available right now.
As we proceed it will be very vital to let you know that all the visas are distributed among six geographic regions, with a greater number of visas going to regions with lower rates of immigration, and with no visas going to natives of countries sending more than 50,000 immigrants to the U.S. in the past five years or there about.
Once you are properly guided with the right information and you know how to go about Diversity Visa (DV) Lottery registration we assure you that you will end up been among of the people who are will get approval at the end of the day, So stay cool and always do your thing at the rightful time.
Countries That Is Not Allowed To Apply
The Natives of the following countries are not eligible to Register: Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China (mainland-born), Colombia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland) and its dependent territories, and Vietnam. Meanwhile, Natives of Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR and Taiwan are eligible to Register.
However, Those People who are not eligible to apply due to their country of birth is excluded may be able to qualify through a spouse who was actually born in an eligible country. So before given up on this lottery you actually need to be fully sure if you have any spouse who is born into eligible country that will fit you in to apply.
2021 Immigrant Visa Lottery Requirement
The information outline here are the necessary requirement that will make you eligible to apply or register 2021 Immigrant Visa Lottery. So lets walk you in to all the basic requirement:
Successful registrants must have either a high school education or its equivalent, defined as successful completion of a 12-year course of elementary and secondary education
Or two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation requiring at least two years of training or experience to perform the job.
2022 American Immigrant Visa Lottery Registration Process
Kindly follow the information written below to learn is guideline to register or apply for 2021 Immigrant Visa Lottery:
- It is very necessary that a every foreign national must submit an online form and a digital photo through the official DV lottery website.
- Also bear it in mind that only one entry is permitted per person, So in order to avoid disqualify kindly maintain the rules.
- Then if there are multiple registrations on behalf of one person, all of them are disqualified. There is no cost to apply and that is just it.
- Also all DV Lottery entrants will be required to visit the E-DV Entrant Status Check website to find out whether or not their entry has been selected in the DV Lottery.
- In other words all Selectees will be notified of their selection through the Entry Status
- Check available starting May 5, 2020 through September 30, 2021.
- Then all the eligible Selectees will be directed to a confirmation page that will provide further instructions, including information on fees connected with immigration to the United States.
- That is to say that all Selectees will be able to apply for permanent residence in fiscal year 2021, which is October 1, 2020 through September 30, 2021.
- Where as The E-DV Entry Status Check website will be the only means by which selectees will be notified of their selection for the DV Lottery.
- In order to be guarded against fraud, please kindly note that the official website is the only legitimate source for lottery entrants.
Please ensure you read above information one after the other to ensure you don’t make mistakes during registration. Because is actually our wish for you to succeed and have a better life and this is one of the process. You don’t need to be told about the benefit you will gain if you succeed in this 2021 Immigrant Visa Lottery application approval.
DV Lottery Link:
For more inquires use the comment box below, also share this post on your social media platform to reach your friends and family across the world.
Complete instructions for participation in the DV Lottery by Clicking On the Official registration Portal on our description here