Watson Ford Fund Fellowship 2022 – Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates who wish to study with the Watson Ford scholarship. The Ford Fund Fellowship is a program designed to equip 25 next-gen entrepreneurs with the skills, resources, and experience to scale the impactful ventures they are building.
Watson Ford Fund Fellowship 2022 for Next-Gen Entrepreneurs
Ford Fund Fellows will learn advanced skills in entrepreneurship and leadership, have the opportunity to earn seed funding, garner experience, and build a global network, as they lay the foundation to empower many more individuals and transform their communities.
About Watson Institute
Watson Institute is a place where next-generation entrepreneurs and leaders can find their community, discover their calling, and accelerate their careers. We provide the tools, network, mindset, and courage for the next generation to solve the toughest challenges facing the world, launch successful careers, and lead impactful lives. Watson Institute has locations in Boulder, Colorado, at Lynn University in Boca Raton, Florida, and at Universidad Francisco Marroquín (UFM) in Guatemala City, Guatemala. We are now building partnerships with innovative institutions
Ford Fund Fellowship
- Type Entrepreneurs
- OrganisationWatson Institute
- Country to study
- School to study
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline September 15, 2022
Aim and Benefits of Ford Fund Fellowship
- $25,000 in seed funding will be distributed among the Ford Fund Fellows based on progress and impact throughout the Fellowship.
- Ford Fund Fellows will be given a stipend and spend an additional 80-100 hours implementing a 3-day intensive program called Basecamp.
Requirements for Ford Fund Fellowship Qualification
This is for advanced, next-generation entrepreneurs building impactful ventures that create scalable innovations.
- Ideal applicants will demonstrate a proven track record of innovation, entrepreneurship, and leadership in their community.
- We are looking for applicants from the United States, China, Mexico, South Africa, and Argentina with ventures in the “Product Fit” or “Scaling” stage.
- Ford Fund applicants must be able to commit to being part of the 16-week program from October 17th, 2022, to February 24th, 2023.
- There is a 2-week intensive (20-25 hours per week) followed by 14 weeks of weekly programming (5-8 hours per week).