Sales Representative Job in Canada with Free Visa Sponsorship – Do you have an interest in working as a Sales Representative in Canada? You can be opportune if only you can indicate interest. The opportunity is here again for Sales Representative in Canada with free visa sponsorship.
Sales Representative Job in Canada with Free Visa Sponsorship
Sales representatives can earn commissions on top of their base salary, which can increase their earnings. The average salary for a sales representative in Canada is around $64,000 per year. Below is the latest opening for sales representative jobs in Canada.
Job Title: Sales Representative
Company: ABC Inc.
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Job Type: Full-time
We are seeking a talented and experienced Sales Representative to join our team at ABC Inc. As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for generating new business, building and maintaining strong customer relationships, and achieving sales targets. We are offering a unique opportunity for qualified candidates to relocate to Canada with free visa sponsorship.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to meet business objectives
- Prospect for new clients through research, networking, and cold calling
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients
- Conduct product presentations and demonstrations to potential and existing clients
- Negotiate and close sales deals in a timely and effective manner
- Provide regular sales reports and forecasts to management
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Proven experience as a Sales Representative or similar role
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Results-driven with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales tools
- Valid passport and willingness to relocate to Canada
- Ability to obtain a work permit in Canada
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in sales, preferably in the software or technology industry
Competitive base salary plus commission and bonuses
- Health and dental benefits
- Free visa sponsorship for qualified candidates
- Relocation assistance including flight and temporary accommodation
- Professional development opportunities
How To Apply For a Sales Representative Job in Canada with Free Visa Sponsorship
If you are interested and wish to apply for Sales Representative with a passion for technology and are willing to relocate to Canada, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.